Rodney Bohen the 'piano Man' & 'Storyteller'

Whisking you back in time....With the 'oldies'

You grew up listening to

First ride...

First Crush..

First kiss...

Puppy love... :winky

Welcome to our era guys

''Beatnicks before us, 'hippies' to follow...

We hear little bout the beatnicks pre fifties reign

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/TheBardsColiseumIconShow/crowd.gif

:thankyou

http://www.myspace.com/rodneybohen

My heartfelt thanks to my old friend Bruce Rogers..

Who accompanied me.... & sang backup

And, my friend Charles

Who took these old Cassette tapes,
(I been toting around in a suitcase now for some 26 years)
and breathed life back into them once more....

Bard
07-09-2008, 11:06 PM
In order to truly know me
You would have to hear me sing.
'Singing' tells my tale
and...
paints my days...

Happy roads fellow sojourners & travelers.

No other medium known to man,
allows nor accomodates expression , like singing

There are times just no pen to word, can mirror the cry, howl or
celebration that can burst in ones heart,

Singing exposes a part af ones nature, no other
medium, nor form of expression can reveal.

Powerpro69
07-10-2008, 12:21 PM
It also exposes whether or not you can actually sing :rofl

Powerpro69
07-10-2008, 12:23 PM
check your freinds requests, you look lonley over there :tiphat

Bard
07-10-2008, 12:26 PM
It also exposes whether or not you can actually sing :rofl

Yes, well old friend, I expected that responcefrom you :biglaugh

There is more to come, perhaps youll change yur mind along the way?

If not, well, one mans junk, another mans treasure :thumbsup

P.S. I full well realize you were joking naturally.

Ty for taking the time to hear my heart.

Now, go jump a train you overpaid fuck, :thumbsup

Bard
07-10-2008, 03:53 PM
check your freinds requests, you look lonley over there :tiphat

Sorry Pro

I missed this post, plus, I didnt know what d to do anyway
I had to await my tech staff ie IP :winky

Thanks brother...... :thumbsup

P.S. I'm used to lonely:laugh
My Dad always said
"Practice makes perfect"

Julia
07-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Woooooow. I'm impressed! Especially Rainy Days and Mondays.

Very nice Bard.

codetta
07-10-2008, 08:22 PM
His voice was one in a million. Had all the girls in high school swooning.

Wrenchbender
07-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Damn, Bard...yer in the wrong line of work. Me too, actually....I was meant to be a glamor photographer.....

I can only belt out sea shanties after I been liquored up a bit.....

Bard
07-11-2008, 03:05 AM

Codetta..

It was my distinct honor, to be accompanied back then by
you, one of the most accomplished pianists in the nation literally
I was humbled then, and now in recollection.

It has been my honor having you be part of the Bards familia these many months now.

It has been an honor to have known you, and been your friend.

It was my honor as well to be acompanied by Mr Bruce Rogers

On several occasions, "Lake Coventry session CT"79 ish?

Bruce, was, is a musical genius as well...

Played, and plays every instrument, reed, keys, brass and percussion

Bruce now conducts at an elite Choral college level

My goodness, Bruce has conducted at Carnegie hall for heaven sakes.

I am humbled to have known and had you both as friends, throughout my life.

I wish now, I had displayed the tenacity you both did

Alas, singing has always been my heart of heart loves...

At any rate, it has been my honor, and thanks to both of you

For being a part of my singing career, though cut short...

and sadly abreviated.

You, and a few others believed in me.....

And allowed me to jam with you, allowing me memories...

Well...

They were moments i'll never forget.

Well anyway...ty.

Bard
07-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Julia

Woooooow. I'm impressed! Especially Rainy Days and Mondays.

Very nice Bard.

You are to kind, 'Rainy days and Mondays'
has ALWAYS been a favorite of mine, the Carpenters, I always enjoyed, and doing their stuff
Mannilo too.

I NEVER recorded a song I didn't feel, deeply.And that didnt mean something to me, lyrics wise and melody as well.

There is nothing that brings me pleasure, like singing
and if others enjoy it, its a feeling like no other in the world.

Wrench

Yes sir, I missed my calling and first love, so far as the arts go
Thank you for your kind remarks, Im truly touched, I mean that.

I only published these, for my friends, so all, could know me better.

Bard
07-11-2008, 03:22 AM
A Preview...and finali of sorts...
Being that my collection is limited, and old
Hence the poor quality......

Yet, the quality of these yet to come I feel is far superior to the existing tunes being showcased.

1-'Desperado'

2-'Even Now'..

3-'You don't bring me Flowers'

4-'Both Sides Now'

5-'Fire & rain'..

6-(Accapella)...'Mr Bogangles'...Alltime favorite of mine
(7-12-2008)

7-(Accapella)..'Groovey Kind of Love'..
(recorderd 7-12 2008 in Charles's studio)

8-(Amazing Grace)

Maybes.....

"Maria"

"Softly as I leave You"

Bard
07-11-2008, 03:34 AM
I'd be remiss, to not mention a special special thanks
To Charles my stepson (Who I love as my own) and best friend, who has spent countless hours
transferring these OLD antiquated cassette tapes onto disc
while cleaning them up.

I am NOT the easiest guy to work with,
as any and all know, whio have ever spent time with me in a studio.

Charles is somewhat of a musical genius in his own right, insofar
as mixing etc etc, he as well, one hell of a rapper,
and the nicest guy I know.

So,being inclined towards rap, having to listen to this old stuff for hours,
was not real easy on him I'm thinking..lol

My thanks to IP and My other very special Stepson Cruz (who I adore & love as my own), as well,
who are both tech genius's, and who without their help,
I could have NEVER accomplished this lifelong dream...
of getting these songs transferred onto CD and published...

And to sing to as big a crowd as this internet provides....

(meaning the world)

I love you all..

Know that!

&

Know it Deep!!

Bard
07-11-2008, 03:48 AM
Biography & info on my Accompaniest on these recordings

Mr Bruce Rogers....

My Dad always said to give credit due...

Well done son

http://www.choralconductors.org.au/

http://www.mtsac.edu/instruction/arts/music/profiles/rogers1.html

INLAND DAILY BULLETIN / Special Section / 9/16/05
This article published with permission from the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin, http://www.dailybulletin.com.

Performer dreamed of being like Elvis
By IMANI TATE, Staff Writer
Boyishly mesmerized by Elvis Presley movies and Presley's magnetic effect on females, 8-year-old Bruce Rogers dreamed of becoming a pop/rock musician. Luckily, the visionary who pushed Mt. San Antonio College choral music groups to the forefront of world stages and America's best concert halls, discovered teaching.

He blames his love of music on his mother - whose maternal and melodic singing to him daily from infancy stirred a lifetime appreciation of song. He credits legendary UCLA coach John Wooden and his own childhood coaches for giving him structure, focus and discipline. He cites the excitement of students who embrace exhilarating expressions delivered harmonically and rhythmically for his attraction to music and education.

During the 2003 International Association for Jazz Education conference in Toronto, Dr. Dan Castro marveled at the "miracle" of Mt. San Antonio College officials getting a director of Rogers' caliber.

"When one thinks of choral music anywhere in the world, Bruce Rogers is one of the names everyone associates with excellence," said Castro, Los Angeles County High School for the Arts' Music Department chairman. "I hope they realize how lucky they are to have him there."
Rogers, an Upland resident, is just glad to be wherever he is at the moment making music and teaching young people how to appreciate the performance arts and love life.

Born in Hartford, Conn. and raised in the tiny town of Tolland 20 miles east, Rogers' first instrument was a guitar. In hindsight, he concedes that Elvis Presley might have influenced his instrumental choice. The rock star and actor definitely had a lot to do with his first two career choices.

"There were lots of girls around him, so I thought it'd be nice to become a rock musician and an actor," he said. "I'd had lead roles in plays from elementary to high school, so all this made perfect sense to me when I was younger."

His mother, Betty Rogers Nelson, sang soprano and preferred classical works. His fathers - dad Ken Rogers of Cromwell, Conn. and stepdad Jim Nelson - were not musically inclined. His younger siblings, Wayne and Debbie, were also in the arts, he as a rock guitarist and Boston music store owner, she as an actress doing animated voices and writing murder mysteries and horror screenplays. Debbie's husband, Chris, is a writer, director and the voice of Stitch in "Lilo and Stitch."

Rogers played in bands from adolescent to college and financed his undergraduate degree in music education at the University of Connecticut. He later earned a master's in choral conducting at Claremont Graduate School and took doctoral studies' classes at USC.

Two days after graduating from the University of Connecticut, he hitched a ride to California on a semi-truck. He had $80 in his pocket and his guitar when the truck driver dropped him in Upland in May 1981.

"I got dropped here and I never left," he said, telling how he hooked up with New England buddy Rod Bohen to do odd jobs ranging from telemarketing to working at Dicenso Italian and Cask & Cleaver restaurants. He had been dating Robin, now his wife, in Connecticut and tried to persuade her to follow him to the West Coast. Questioning his sanity, lack of commitment and unemployment status at the time, she refused.

"Long distance wasn't working for me," he admitted. "I knew I had to marry her or lose her, so I proposed in December 1981. That's how this teaching thing came up. If I was to marry, I figured I should do the real job thing. Central Middle School in Riverside was looking for a music teacher for band and choir. "It turns out I was exactly what they were looking for: young, energetic and fresh from school."

He had no band experience, but he assured school officials he could do the job. Two weeks before school started, he learned to play every instrument in the band "so I could fake my way through and teach the kids," he quipped.
Marching band was a foreign commodity to the young man who noted "we don't march in Connecticut. It's cold and snowing. I called my old junior high school music teacher, Ron Dixon, in Tolland and said `Help! Send me books on bands and marching.' He did."

The Riverside school's program was in sad shape when he arrived. He took it from "a laughing stock" to No. 1 in Southern California in five years. And he discovered teaching was his calling. Acting was pushed to the side as he focused more and more on teaching and music.
Heavily involved in all sports as a boy, he adapted the common-sense tactics and discipline of his old coaches and applied them to his teaching style. He always had high expectations for his students and challenged them to do their best.
"Being a teacher is the greatest profession in the world," Rogers asserted. "If you're going to be a teacher, be a good one and work hard to give the best to the students."
He had 40 students at Central when he arrived. When he left five years later to direct choral music at Upland High School, there were nearly 300 students in Central's band, choir and drama programs.
"It was the first year of Upland's independence from Chaffey Joint Union High School District. I knew I had the job for the next school year, so I went to the final concert that preceding spring. It was the worst," he lamented, shaking his head in remembered dismay. "I thought oh, my gosh, I'm leaving my middle-school position for this?"
Although daunted, Rogers resolved to just begin again and put everything he knew into building a successful choral program. The first year he had so few students, he had to conduct and sing in the choir because he didn't have enough tenors.
He took it "from miserable to one of the top in the country." He also took the choral act on the road. Singing students won awards in Europe and invitations to perform at the American Choral Directors Association conventions. Executing and encouraging student success brought him to the attention of choral conductors and educators in the United States and abroad.
Aware of his international reputation and his propensity for making stars out of students, Mt. SAC officials invited him to become a candidate for choral activities director with the completion of the multimillion dollar performance arts center on campus. Although reluctant to leave Upland, he thought of the possibilities inherent in building a promising college choral program.
When he came to Mt. SAC in 1994, the school had only two small choirs. "If you could breathe, you were in," he said, laughing. There are now seven choirs and each makes distinctive marks.
The Chamber Singers and Singcopation, the top classical and jazz ensembles, have been notoriously successful on the regional meters, national scale and world stages. They've sung at Carnegie Hall and international, national and state conventions and major festivals and toured throughout Italy, Wales, Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, England, Scotland, France, Switzerland, Poland, Bulgaria, Canada and the United States.
The Chamber Singers won the title Grand Prix Champions and Rogers was named best conductor at the International Grand Prix Choral Competition in Varna, Bulgaria in 2003.
Surprising, music is just the means to Rogers' goal of infusing discipline, character, respect, accountability, hard work and cultural appreciation into the brains and hearts of his students.
"Music is not the end-all of what we're all about in the Mt. SAC music program," Rogers claimed. "All students won't go on to make music for life. We hope what we've accomplished is to show them if they work hard and really focus, they can accomplish anything. They know when they win Downbeat polls and world competitions that they're the best of the best, but we also want them to know that hard work pays off in every field or endeavor."
Imitation is often the best form of flattery.
Rogers' daughters, Rebecca, 16, and Brittany, 14, are respectively involved in music as an alto saxophonist and a flutist. Brittany also sings. Roger Estrada, who used to babysit the Rogers' girls and was among the first in Rogers' college choirs, now directs the Upland High School choir. Former students Joseph Muir sings tenor in the San Jose Opera Company and Dan Brown is in the Broadway production of "Saturday Night Fever" while many others direct school choirs all over America.

Bruce Rogers

Professor/Conductor/Director of Choral Studies
Mount San Antonio College, California

Bruce Rogersí musical successes span classical and jazz music genres, with the Mount San Antonio award-winning Chamber Singers and the outstanding vocal jazz ensemble Singcopation. His choirs have sung at U.S. State and National choral conventions and have toured widely in the U.S. and Europe.

He made his Carnegie Hall debut in 2003 conducting the National Collegiate Festival Choir and New York Chamber Orchestra in the Mozart Coronation Mass, and was invited again in 2005 to conduct the Faure Requiem. He has recently conducted a choral/instrumental ensemble in The Hague, Netherlands. In 2007 he conducted the American Choral Directors Association National Two-Year College Honour Choir in Miami; and for the Music Educators National Convention, the North West Jazz Choir.

In mid 2007 the Mt San Antonio Chamber Choir won first prize in the International Competition for Choirs in Austria, the Choir of the World prize and Pavarotti Trophy at the Llangollen Eisteddfod in Wales and the Grand Prix Champion Award in Varna, Bulgaria. His vocal group Singcopation won the 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005 and 2006 Downbeat Magazine Award as the top vocal jazz choir in the U.S.

Bard
07-11-2008, 01:39 PM
While extending credits....

I must thank my oldest friend still Betty

Who accompanied me years ago (at 16 years old),
and always believed in my voice...and always emcouraged me vocally
and has always remained my steadfast friend.

Jack Douglas, my vocal coach at Chaffey High school in Ontario Cawho died in a tragic carwreck when I was 16 years old

Mrs Kurtz (High school choral instructer Victorville High School) who believed in me, when I was on a boys ranch in Victorville
During my delinguent years.

And last, but surely not least

The world famous Indian Princess....ie IP, who brought the song back to my heart....five years ago

After being dormant for years......

The Lord bless each of you.....

My thanks shall always remain,sincere, deep, and everlasting..

:blowkiss

Bard
07-14-2008, 12:18 AM
My last recordings found....

New (old tunes) added... :cool Early

80'ish?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=396078932

Desperado...

Even Now...

'You don't bring me Flowers'

"Both Sides Now"

Amazing Grace...

Bard
07-14-2008, 02:41 PM
Bruce Rogers Live Youtube

Thanks for the link brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpWf-flAGAk

salsa
07-14-2008, 06:53 PM
you have an interesting vox that could work well with some songs you should get some original material up there - myspace will bitch slap you eventually for having covers you havent lic

you allready have the lyrics cause you have tones of poems that could easily be turned into lyrics with an edit here or there...get the best vocal karaoke mic thaey have at wal mart for 40 bucks (the quality is amazing for 40) and get a magazine like computer music that has royality free samples and the software to make multi track recordings - or but some software for 30 bucks to make your recordings

in 3 months you'll be on top of the world

if you really wanna be

Bard
07-20-2008, 01:40 AM
in 3 months you'll be on top of the world

if you really wanna be

We shall see amigo.

StrayStar
07-20-2008, 03:57 AM
Soundin' mighty fine, Bard. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Bard
08-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Soundin' mighty fine, Bard. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thats a mighty fine compliment comining from you DJ.

Im still looking forward to that brew in your bar :winky

Bard
08-09-2008, 10:09 AM
Codetta..

Maybe you I and Bruce, can get togeather and jam?

Bruce has several studios available to him,

I know you have a studio setting

Perhaps a few vocal backgrounds could be made separately?

Or, perhaps Ill get us a dinnerclub gig live, or small auditorium
And we can book a few groups along with ourselves

Well do a once on a lifetime reunion concert and record it

Well rock the house! :rahrah

Bard
08-09-2008, 10:11 AM
Everybody LOVES an opportunity to come to the Monterey Carmel area. :biglaugh

And, in order to do what you love best> wow

Create music.

codetta
08-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Codetta..

Maybe you I and Bruce, can get togeather and jam?

Bruce has several studios available to him,

I know you have a studio setting

Perhaps a few vocal backgrounds could be made separately?

Or, perhaps Ill get us a dinnerclub gig live, or small auditorium
And we can book a few groups along with ourselves

Well do a once on a lifetime reunion concert and record it

Well rock the house! :rahrah

Anytime . . . just let me know!

Bard
08-14-2008, 01:37 AM

Damn, what a cool thing to say.

In part, compliments like this Codetta

Your belief in my voice, always complimented & honored me,

And..............

are what put me back on the touring bus (Doing singing gigs).

Thanks deeply

Bard
08-14-2008, 01:54 AM
Mr Bruce Rogers...

One of the finest conducters of our today.

Conducting, one of the finest choirs in the world.

Bruces energy is dynamic, and always has been.

Entusiastic by nature...

You can readily see, how 'affectionately eager' they are to please

Such energy, my oh my.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpWf-flAGAk

Bard
08-14-2008, 01:59 AM
Anytime . . . just let me know!

Bruce told me his guitar days are behind him

But we, got a date.

I'd love to put togeather a fine up to date quality session

With, a GOOD pianist!

And in your case, im getting more, than good.

This post slipped by me earlier.

I'm just rereading & catching-up with

this active thread so many are viewing.

My apologies..

Bard
08-14-2008, 02:37 AM
Bruce, when I met him, was eighteen years old

Yet mature..

Bruce like me, ALWAYS DREAMED big

In Bruces case, commited to his tenacious character

Bruce Rogers made it happen!

Im still working on it

Yet Bruce,

I'm Still...

'Dreaming big'

And gona make it big yet!

Just like the song

'On Broadway'

Keep dreaming youre dream folks!

It's what makes life rich

Chasing youre hearts dreams.

BigBruvOfEnglandUK
08-17-2008, 11:49 PM
http://bruvworld.yuku.com/topic/5089

Bard
08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
The Bard Singing his song...& Story

And a couple others that tell his tale & voyage

Desperado..

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=396078932

Bard
08-18-2008, 07:41 PM

Let's find out codetta?

'Put your money where your mouth is' :rofl

My Dad Evan used to say..

This ones for you Dad... :happy

'Evan' approved of singing....

Let's pray it Still is..............

Bard's banking it ALL, the answer is yes.

Live Session 'Accapella' Bard-style

1-Mr Bojangles.......(Bards favorite song ever)

2-Groovy Kinda Love'

REcORDED LIVE...44 days ago

:spotcolor

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=396354957

833P
08-20-2008, 01:03 AM
When can we expect a Youtube vid of your Bojangles meisterwork? :stonekick

Enquiring minds would like to know. :file

Bard
08-20-2008, 01:12 AM
When can we expect a Youtube vid of your Bojangles meisterwork? :stonekick

Enquiring minds would like to know. :file

I plan a professional 'in studio live video-taped session'

(Within) 14- 30 days

With all the bells & whistles my friend.

Thank you for asking :rahrah

Of course, 'the good book'

States clearly, to not plan beyond the day

Soooo, Iffing God's willing

It SHALL be. :winky

Protobuilder
08-20-2008, 09:03 AM
TRULY a magnanimous and auspicious debut!

Bard
08-20-2008, 11:02 AM
TRULY a magnanimous and auspicious debut!

Thank you Proto & all, for your're grace-laced comments.

These old cassete tapes excerpts are 33 years old or so

Merely a 'roughly hewn' jam session,

Just a couple of young kids, singers, doing what singers do.

Im going back into the studio within weeks

And am doing a LIVE video recorded professional session

With ALL the bells & whistles.

ravenblanc
08-20-2008, 05:16 PM
Well I'm still on dialup...you sound great one note at a time :D I imagine it will be sensational when I actually get an entire song downloaded..let you know someday.

Bard
08-21-2008, 08:41 PM
Well I'm still on dialup...you sound great one note at a time :D I imagine it will be sensational when I actually get an entire song downloaded..let you know someday.

Sadly, i CAN empathize :sadsad

zephyrella
08-24-2008, 05:29 PM
A beautiful voice with the purity of an angel. I was blessed to hear the boy soprano, as well as the mature tenor/baritone. It was a treat to hear these songs. I loved "Come Saturday Morning". P. impressed, too. :tiphat As you say, intangibles can be expressed better through singing than any other medium. I've heard it said that angels come close to hear us when we sing. :flowers

Love,

Z

PS: Where are you today, Bard? Hope everything is okay.

Bard
08-28-2008, 10:52 AM
A beautiful voice with the purity of an angel. I was blessed to hear the boy soprano, as well as the mature tenor/baritone. It was a treat to hear these songs. I loved "Come Saturday Morning". P. impressed, too. :tiphat As you say, intangibles can be expressed better through singing than any other medium. I've heard it said that angels come close to hear us when we sing. :flowers

Love,

Z

PS: Where are you today, Bard? Hope everything is okay.

'P'??...:shrug??

Thank you for your generous remarks Z, you as well, had a BEAUTIFUL voice,
simply enchanting,

Please refer to the papparazzi thread explaining my three day dissapearance.

Thanks for the angel update, the Bards' gona be singing more now :happy

Ted S. is coming by the way :rahrah

Lova ya kiddo :flowers

Rod

zephyrella
08-28-2008, 01:58 PM
P is the companion of my life. Called Sweet Pea, shortened to P.

Luv ya, too.

Z

(Already checked out the Paparazzi thread. Got it!)

Bard
08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
P is the companion of my life. Called Sweet Pea, shortened to P.

Luv ya, too.

Z

(Already checked out the Paparazzi thread. Got it!)

I was thinking of song titles beginning with P?

I went through the titles over and again, no P titles?? :reporter :reporter

See? :ohwell

Hence the mire of confusion, due to my comprehending it in error

not new terrain......lol
But, I get it now.

The distinguished Bardknows 'the P'

Has had the honor.

basca
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM
I've not listened to any of these. Should I?

Bard
09-09-2008, 04:10 PM
I've not listened to any of these. Should I?

You should at least listen to the first selection

Its Bard endorsed, and aklways been a favorite of the Bards since 65

50 years :thumbsup

'Breaking up is hard to do'

'Beyond that youre on your own

Broadway' is must listen

'Rainy days & Mondays'

zephyrella
09-13-2008, 08:13 PM
I listened again. To "Saturday Morning". Touching, tender.

I wish Sarah would join, but she's needing to have her separate world from me right now. Not anything acrimonious. She's just coming up on 25 and needs to be separate. She has fond memories of the Bard, too, though.

Z :thankyou

Bard
09-14-2008, 09:41 AM
I listened again. To "Saturday Morning". Touching, tender.

I wish Sarah would join, but she's needing to have her separate world from me right now. Not anything acrimonious. She's just coming up on 25 and needs to be separate. She has fond memories of the Bard, too, though.

Z :thankyou

I understans the need for sepzarate
Am pleased sarah's nemories if the boad are g0od

As I told ricks son(Brian) by letter
recently

Isimply stated a few weeks ago

Im there there for yu'
'
That applies to sarah as well.

I owe their parents that that, i diont feel it out of debt hoewevrr but love''
they are my only famuliy left

Its whst family is a lout to me, (what little I asdmit to knows about it

Please Always make sures arah has m phone nmumber and knows a there for her tio do ANYTHING I can,'I aklways have been.,Honest

Rodney

basca
09-16-2008, 10:28 AM
You don't sound too bad there Bard. I didn't know what to expect. You
have a nice voice.

Bard
09-26-2008, 10:49 AM
You don't sound too bad there Bard. I didn't know what to expect. You
have a nice voice.

It was improv, no rehearsing, just screwing around, not a professional dub thats for sure.

'Dub' an old term meaning a sample tape of what we used to try to get to
record labels......

Its why im interested in getting back in the studion, full back up & guitar, keys etc, professional musicians

studios used to include the musicians along with the studio time, back in the dark ages...lol

thanks for your kind words, i really think a professional recording in studio session might actually impress you.....maybe:laugh

Poodles
10-15-2008, 01:21 AM
great voice-singing on your myspace page (((Bard))) :thumbsup

Bard
04-17-2010, 03:02 PM
The Flip side ..

Enjoy:winky

http://www.myspace.com/rodneybohen1