PDA

View Full Version : How Did Geraldo Rivera Go From Liberal To Conservative?

randy
09-24-2005, 09:09 AM
I watch Fox news alot and it just crossed my mind.

Geraldo Rivera use to be left of Karl Marx. I remember him on other networks and his talk programs and his newspaper columns and radio shows. He was totally liberal.

Now he is one of the most conservative commentators that Fox news has.

WHAT HAPPENED? I missed something big.

Does anyone remember him in Afghanistan when he was fired from a network for staging a report and some news reporter in the northeast caught the scenery difference and busted him on it? How did he get back in TV journalism? Did he sleep with someone important?

Catfish
09-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Geraldo hasn't been the same since he opened Capone"s empty vault on Live TV. It changed him, man.

basca
09-24-2005, 10:24 AM
:rofl

Jannilu
09-24-2005, 03:37 PM
It's really not that hard to figure out. Geraldo goes where the money is. The liberal and mainstream news media wouldn't pay someone who had no credibility. Conservative media, however, already had Rush Limbaugh, so credibility and integrity is not a requirement.

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 04:00 PM
I was going to say his loyalties depend on who's signing his paycheck, but J.Lu said it sooooo much better. :clap

Nowhereman
09-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Conservative media, however, already had Rush Limbaugh, so credibility and integrity is not a requirement.

"ouch!!"

I thought Lyn was the snide one! :laugh

Blackeyedpeas
09-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Never trusted that bird!! Nevah !!

whiteclouder
09-24-2005, 09:02 PM
He got mugged. That'll do it to a liberal every time.

Cloud..