PDA

View Full Version : Stinky Calls Bards Posters Minions

Bard
09-24-2005, 01:36 PM
And stinky said you all bow too!

I say, try unloading your seven foot long U-haul, BEFORE you JUDGE the neighborhood sista! :thumbsup

Dirt-dumb twit!

I do not mind being insulted by jealous folk,(and failed board-owners) I am used to it!

But when you start on our bright independent posters.

You then, cross the Bardonian line, and I will, eat you for lunch! :cool

NOBODY insults the citizens of Bardonia!

Know that twit!

http://bardscoliseum.com/showthread.php?t=104&page=7&pp=10

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 01:47 PM
The Bard
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/respect.gif
Minions

:rofl

Bard
09-24-2005, 02:07 PM
Thanks Lyn, the Bard was just looking for that icon. :rahrah

Well done!

The Bard is quite pleased with this service you have performed

And since you have found favor with the Bard this day.....

You dine at the Bards (kings) table tonight :clap

basca
09-24-2005, 02:41 PM
Stinky says the stuff she does to get a reaction out of people. 9 times out of 10 it works. If you say something about religion, specificlaly you Bard, you can bet she is going to jump on it. For whatever reason she thinks you are trying to be a religous leader. I don't see it that way. I see that you speak up for what you believe in, but never have you told anyone they have to agree with what you say, nor do they have to follow or believe it. She selectively picks pieces out of various posts to come up with her opinion on your faith....so knowing that she does this to your posts, just ignore it, most see it for what it is.

I have seen just about everything discussed here, apparently she has missed a lot of it. So, chalk her opinion up to know it all newbie status. What she thinks of everyone here (which would include herself I would imagine since she does post here) really does not matter. I don't spend nights laying in bed awake worrying about what Stinky thinks of me. :file

PurpleButterfly
09-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I don't spend nights laying in bed awake worrying about what Stinky thinks of me.

Most don't, I'm sure.

:amen

Bard
09-24-2005, 02:48 PM
basca,

Since you have answered well, you may join Lyn and I at the Kings table tonight. :clap

Bard
09-24-2005, 03:02 PM
The Bards is gona rock tonight!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/TheBardsColiseumIconShow/bardrockstar.gif

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 03:11 PM
You dine at the Bards (kings) table tonight

Who's doing the cooking, Good King Bard?

Bard
09-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Naturally, the Bards subjects prepare the fare...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/bardgladiator.jpg

Genie
09-24-2005, 03:21 PM
I've got a nice vegetable lasagna I just made. Will that do?

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 03:24 PM
:happy I've got a nice vegetable lasagna I just made. Will that do?
:rahrah :clap :thumbsup

Poodles
09-24-2005, 03:43 PM
Iam just outta bed-Is the Kiwi morning-

Ive got great coffee to add to the fare-also Manuka honey-Kiwi fruit-olives -
Yummy Nelson Chesse-Also super Wine-NZ Green of course :thumbsup

Ive never been lumped as a Minion-My Mother will be pleased-she will see it as progress :laugh

Love dat Bard-he is the man I folowed thur cyper space -not knowing where I would end up-So damm happy I did-Bards crew Rocks.. :clap

Bard
09-24-2005, 03:45 PM
I've got a nice vegetable lasagna I just made. Will that do?

No. It will not, sorry.

The Bard is NOT fond of that dish.

Please try again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/rodthebrit.jpg

Blackeyedpeas
09-24-2005, 03:46 PM
I am not cooking tonight. Raiding the refrig is where anyone close to the kitchen will find tonights fare. There is leftover pot roast, beef stew, plenty of salad fixings and dressings, and some nice fresh portabello mushrooms, summer squash, peppers, and a lovely casserole that has a lot of spinach, eggs, and about 6 different types of cheese with a crispy toasted topping. All quite yummy. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. There is also a nicely hickory smoked chicken in there too. So hop on over and help yourself. If you wish a beverage, we have spring water. If you desire anything else, bring your own. :thankyou

As for my being a minion? I am of the opinion that I never have been and probably never will be minion to anyone except my Maker, Not in a "minion" years !!

:lolup

The Peazer

Jannilu
09-24-2005, 03:52 PM
min·ion

1. An obsequious follower or dependent; a sycophant.
2. A subordinate official.
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

I'm very much a darling.

basca
09-24-2005, 03:53 PM
No. It will not, sorry.

The Bard is NOT fond of that dish.

Please try again.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/rodthebrit.jpg

Wild guess here, IP is out of town or at least out of the house today. I'd take Genie up on her offer. Or I could give you one of the blood burgers I made for dinner. They were tasty. :thumbsup

stinky*felix
09-24-2005, 03:54 PM
TWIT?! :p

Good grief. Are you so desperate for posts that you're resorting to sensationalism?

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 03:57 PM
3. One who is highly esteemed or favored; a darling.

:clap :rahrah I'm a minion! I'm a minion! :rahrah :clap

Bard
09-24-2005, 04:02 PM
basca

You are correct, gone for the weekend :ohwell

Stink,

Sensational, you are not.

I have run similar threads for other campy & rude guests as well.

Campy & rude consists of insulting ALL my posters you do NOT even know.

Only ignorance is displayed when one presumes such an all knowing stance in generalization.

stinky*felix
09-24-2005, 04:08 PM
basca

You are correct, gone for the weekend :ohwell

Stink,

Sensational, you are not.

I have run similar threads for other campy & rude guests as well.

Campy & rude consists of insulting ALL my posters you do NOT even know.

Only ignorance is displayed when one presumes such an all knowing stance in generalization.

Bard, if you want to insult me, and you honestly feel that it is to your benefit to do so, go right ahead. I don't lose sleep over what people say about me on discussion boards.

But one thing *I* require is accuracy when doing so.

You made claims that are not only inaccurate, but untrue.

It would be in your best interests to clarify your post. If not, I will be happy to post the actual quotes, in which case you will end up looking like an asp.

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 04:17 PM
http://www.friendsofpr.com/lynb/ratsnake.gif
The Bard

stinky*felix
09-24-2005, 04:24 PM
*buzzer goes off*
Sorry, time's up! (Bold added by me)

Try to follow the thread carefully Stinky, then you will understand why the same standard was applied, to combat the same standard, attempted to use ( Trouble) as a hammer and weapon.

Try not to let your obvious bias show.

I'm sure if Thoreau was being quoted, you would not respond with such bias and revulsion.

All are entitled to quote whatever point of reference they choose here.

We do not discriminate.

You may quote robert frost if you like.
Don't talk down to me, Bard. I am not one of your minnions. (Now, just where did I insult everyone on this board??)
I resent those such as yourself, who take every opportunity to mock and ridicule those who have fervent faith in God, and you actually think you can do it, and go unchecked, for your obvious bigotry in that regard.
Those with true faith do not fear or resent those who express views that challenge their own. In fact, they welcome them. Your preference is making a statement, and having your Bardonians shower priase upon you, and bow before you for being so perceptive. When that doesn't happen, you get your knickers in a twist, and start the hostilities. Again, where is the insult to your posters?? This comment was in relation to what you wanted from them, was it not?
We are world famous for our patrons!

God help you if these bowing minions as you deem them, see fit to put you in their sites!

I suspect, they as I, have already deemed you, too silly to focus their attention on.

You are a presumptious, insulting and pompious ass stinky.

You call me “pompious,” yet indicate your board is “world famous for our patrons!”

World famous?? Sheesh! :ohwell

Bard
09-24-2005, 04:30 PM
TY Lyn.

For that fine contribution.

:sad

stinky*felix
09-24-2005, 05:44 PM
~bump~ :rolleyes:

momahedger
09-24-2005, 05:47 PM
Stinky says the stuff she does to get a reaction out of people. 9 times out of 10 it works. If you say something about religion, specificlaly you Bard, you can bet she is going to jump on it. For whatever reason she thinks you are trying to be a religous leader. I don't see it that way. I see that you speak up for what you believe in, but never have you told anyone they have to agree with what you say, nor do they have to follow or believe it. She selectively picks pieces out of various posts to come up with her opinion on your faith....so knowing that she does this to your posts, just ignore it, most see it for what it is.

I have seen just about everything discussed here, apparently she has missed a lot of it. So, chalk her opinion up to know it all newbie status. What she thinks of everyone here (which would include herself I would imagine since she does post here) really does not matter. I don't spend nights laying in bed awake worrying about what Stinky thinks of me. :file

Basca, wise advice. I learned long ago not to waste nights on that. glad that you have learned it sooner than me. :D

momahedger
09-24-2005, 05:53 PM
Bard, if you want to insult me, and you honestly feel that it is to your benefit to do so, go right ahead. I don't lose sleep over what people say about me on discussion boards.

But one thing *I* require is accuracy when doing so.

You made claims that are not only inaccurate, but untrue.

It would be in your best interests to clarify your post. If not, I will be happy to post the actual quotes, in which case you will end up looking like an asp.

Bard becareful, this is her standard technique, she clamors for proof and then if you give proof she cries foul and threatens you.

been there and done that. there is no way you can use proof unless you are ready for the rest of her games. she will claim that you are giving up personal information unless others come and say what they think instead of you doing it. so now when I know the truth I keep my sources to myself. if others want to come forward, then they can. :D

momahedger
09-24-2005, 05:56 PM
Genie
the vegetable lasagna sounds great. can you share the recipe? I love lasagna. :D

stinky*felix
09-24-2005, 05:59 PM
Bard?? :poke

Mr. Lemon Pocket
09-24-2005, 05:59 PM
This reminds me of ross' harem.

momahedger
09-24-2005, 06:03 PM
This reminds me of ross' harem.nope I am not in any harem. I prefer one man to one woman. :thankyou but I know an honest, sincere man when I see one.

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 07:28 PM
TY Lyn.

For that fine contribution.

:sad

Turn that frown upside down, Mr. Bard. :) I was just commenting on this- in which case you will end up looking like an asp.

You are, most assuredly, not an asp. I know this, as you are not green and you don't have fangs or anything even remotely resembling an asp. Stinky can't fool me, dammit! :thumbsup

PurpleButterfly
09-24-2005, 07:42 PM
I knew you were one smart cookie Lyn.....lol.

Lyn Is Snide
09-24-2005, 07:54 PM
http://deephousepage.com/smilies/znaika.gif

randy
09-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I guess I might as well go ahead and own up to it. I am the one that has so subjagated himself to Bard, kneeled in total obiedience, sought to please by my willingness to go to any length over and over again. I have repeatedly held back my honest opinions and thoughts so as not to gain disfavor with Bard and to be praised by him.

What have I done???????? WELL, NO MORE I SAY!!!

From here on, I will be a ferocious Lion with my teeth and claws showing for all to see. I will never again fail to aggresively give my opinions and positions. I WILL GAIN MY SELF RESPECT BACK!!! WHATEVER THE COST!!

And I WILL STAY FUCKING LOVABLE AND HUGGABLE WHILE I AM DOING IT!

Bard
09-24-2005, 09:04 PM
Randy.... :thumbsup

Lyn, I just noticed you have your old avatar back :clap

:laugh