PDA

View Full Version : June 16th, 2009

CooCooTheLooseScrew
06-16-2009, 10:14 PM
as we speak my son and daughter lay peacefully in there rooms... the reunion was beyond words... The price I paid today for the return of my heart and breath can not be measured by any earthly scale, nor can it be likened to any human experience that is not its exact. Would I again trod through the same torment, the same torcher, and the same gauntlet of unspeakable evil that I was forged in this very day, knowing what is awaiting my arrival?

The Answer: Everyday for the rest of my life, you fuk'n right I would.

"What's this?" She cradled gently, her spine lines the crease rising to my adjoined knees, her feet resting thoughtlessly, her heals whisking just above my hips as she aims and presses firmly like she's dialing a touch tone phone...
"My chinny chin chin" I reply with every single drop and instance of love on earth I have absorbed and been graced with as well as the fountain that is pouring from my very heart and soul into her own...Satisfied she begins to paint my face with her crystalline Caribbean blue majesty...She decidedly has found her mark...
"What's this?" Her head begins to swoon slightly East to West, her 5 inch Sandy Blonde Shirley Templed locks adhere slightly to her forehead giving them a rhythm not unlike how kelp or sea grass would dip and sway under the influence of a calm yet authoritive orchestrated set meeting the Big Sir cactus we call the coastline...
"My nosey nose" I exhale so gently it would rival the caress of a northbound breeze only known to the butte it has adjoined with but for a moment in the copper glazed high desert of Sedona...
"What's the matter?" Her deep glaciers seer into my simple and plain brown welling arroyo's that are beginning to know the taste of a long awaited monsoon in the most desolate Arches has to offer...The play has ended. She is now still, poised; leaning into me heals sunk into the crease between my low hips and the couch, eye to eye fixed in a gaze only rivaled by that of an Eastern Diamond Back half sunk into crisp foliage awaiting the arrival of small rabbit that is an inch from strike...
"Nothing...I just missed you so much"...I whispered into her and her alone...
"Meeee to daddy" She replied from her next breath so soft and sure as our words tumbled together like the words from freshly steeped green tea to autumn...
"What's this?" The music plays again as if the 1977 Barnum and Baily's circus just rolled into my living room...
"Well that's my cheekity cheek love"...You know that....

She's 2 years old.

as we speak my son and daughter lay peacefully in there rooms... the reunion was beyond words... The price I paid today for the return of my heart and breath can not be measured by any earthly scale, nor can it be likened to any human experience that is not its exact. Would I again trod through the same torment, the same torcher, and the same gauntlet of unspeakable evil that I was forged in this very day, knowing what is awaiting my arrival?

The Answer: Everyday for the rest of my life, you fuk'n right I would.

__________________________________________________ __________

Tommarow I will add to this my son, he is 3, and is far to serious a being for me to attempt what transpired between us this evening at this time... I am weary and in desperate need of rest. I will not do him or our love the injustice 72 hours of sleepless preperation, five and a half hours of the most brutal exhistance my life has expierienced, and the fatigue that has now set in after rejoiceing and wailing in the tornado of love and pain I have lived for the last 9 hours... I began scribing this at around 11pm...it's now 12:05 the morning of June 17th, 2009.

I will however say this:

"as we speak my son and daughter lay peacefully in there rooms... the reunion was beyond words... The price I paid today for the return of my heart and breath can not be measured by any earthly scale, nor can it be likened to any human experience that is not its exact. Would I again trod through the same torment, the same torcher, and the same gauntlet of unspeakable evil that I was forged in this very day, knowing what is awaiting my arrival?

The Answer: Everyday for the rest of my life, you fuk'n right I would."

One Love.

CooCooTheLooseScrew
06-16-2009, 10:23 PM
I got up from the keyboard... and as I walked from the office into a small hall, I was two steps towards my bed... I heard my daughter call me... "daaaaddy"... real soft, almost a bellow.... So I about faced and went to here door...opened it... said quietly..."are you ok baby"... to which she responded half asleep... " I love you to daddy "

it's now 12:22am.

I had to share...

Remarkable

Bard
06-16-2009, 10:40 PM
Oh my.

I shall abandon what brought the reunion,
That I might race to the telling passion of paternal love
One I have never known, so cannot even guess at its height, nor depth

I can only asses it as I have been blessed enough to cross paths over the years with others, of this species, called parents,

Some like you, wishing all were, But by these freckled numbers of loving parents I have known deeply, I have been blessed enough to study this
knot of love unmatched by any except he who brushed the first stroke of life.

I can say this, that your love is clear, your declaration heard in heaven and on earth, and your devotion doubted by none.

I applaud you, as you honor love, and cradle the institution of parenting in such depth of tenderness & open passion, your children are blessed to have you sir, blessed indeed to have such a spiritual covering in the heavenlies and upon earth.

And I pray Coo, that this reunion be for ever if possable, regardless I pray it be richer tomorrow than was today

And by your pen, today has been a rich red-letter day.

Lord bless the lover of children, and the Lord bless you my brother
and the children you hold close to the marrow of your heart with all your might.

I pray this union may never be untied in the spirit and flesh.

You are so fortunate, the bible says he who has his quiver full is blessed
I used to joke about it in hinted envy in my youth

Today, it is just plain regret, yet I still adore to see love march on in another
even though I seemed to miss the parade myself.

Be well, sleep well, and may the Lord hold you and yours forever in the hollow of his palm.

We are blessed you scribed and scraped your affection upon our parchment
and rock this day

I look forward to more..

Rodney

CooCooTheLooseScrew
06-17-2009, 08:08 PM
And I pray Coo, that this reunion be for ever if possable, regardless I pray it be richer tomorrow than was today

Thank you Sir, deeply. Your prayer is ceilingless and without a worthy response beyond thanks giving. I can only return in prayer to your name that which you have give'n me, in the unspoken daily and nightly moments I share with my creator.

Today was richer.

Thank you

Dreamy5
06-17-2009, 08:12 PM
I hear parent-speak....it's a love like no other, isn't it?

Ages 2 and 3 are incredibly sweet ages. But then, so is every year thereafter.

CooCooTheLooseScrew
06-20-2009, 01:39 AM
[quote]I hear parent-speak....it's a love like no other, isn't it?

Ages 2 and 3 are incredibly sweet ages. But then, so is every year thereafter.[quote/]

How mine have fought there way back to me is amazing... it was them that did it... I was hopeless and my hands were tied... they did it... My son told me before they left he would. "don't cry daddy, we'll be back" meanwhile i was collappsed on the front porch, him holding me, consoleing me... unbelievable... he knew his love would save us... he carried me on 3 year old shoulders as if i weighed nothing. Made me give'm his head but, elbow and knuckles... then went on to his mission... and he did it....

Bard
06-20-2009, 04:30 PM
[quote]I hear parent-speak....it's a love like no other, isn't it?

Ages 2 and 3 are incredibly sweet ages. But then, so is every year thereafter.[quote/]

How mine have fought there way back to me is amazing... it was them that did it... I was hopeless and my hands were tied... they did it... My son told me before they left he would. "don't cry daddy, we'll be back" meanwhile i was collappsed on the front porch, him holding me, consoleing me... unbelievable... he knew his love would save us... he carried me on 3 year old shoulders as if i weighed nothing. Made me give'm his head but, elbow and knuckles... then went on to his mission... and he did it....

Now your tale comes full circle, as you paint the undying devotion and sincere love that youre son/child/children hold for you, their hero on earth eternal.

A true tale of love unfolding, growing and increasing in time....

Dreamy5
06-21-2009, 06:50 PM
I don't know your story, but it sounds profound.

Happy you are reunited with your children. Losing one's children, even temporarily, has got to be a parent's worst nightmare.