PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'll introduce myself

forestfairy
09-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone. Seems like everyone else round here know each other pretty well , so thought I would introduce myself. I am 26, live in Seattle, work as a mental health case manager, and live with my BF. I have just discovered all these boards and they are quite interesting to say the least. This one by far seems the best, actual discussion instead of just wasting whole threads to yell at each other. Hope to stick around awhile. Anyhoo, nice to meet ya! :rahrah

randy
09-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Welcome Forestfairy!

I am sure you will find the Bards very entertaining. We do have an occasional spirited conversation around here though. Lots of good information and very bright posters. Glad your here.

basca
09-25-2005, 03:56 PM
work as a mental health case manager

Perhaps you will want to forward the Bard your business card. :happy

Welcome by the way. :)

forestfairy
09-25-2005, 04:05 PM
Nothing wrong with a little spirited debating, some of the boards tend to get a bit ridiculous though. No need to mention any names though eh? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the welcome!

browneyedK
09-25-2005, 04:12 PM
http://mustuweb.mnsfld.edu/mustuweb/graphics/anibuts/hello.gif forestfairy...niiice to meet you

Bard
09-25-2005, 04:21 PM
FF

Thanks for the kind words, the Bards is diverse to say the least.

We have in my opinion, the wittiest and brightest pens on the face of the earth.

Yours will be a welcome addition of color I am sure.

Thank you for introducing yourself.

Rod & IP

Poodles
09-25-2005, 08:05 PM
HI ya - Forestfairy! :flowers

Welcome-I so enjoy my time here each day.iam in New-Zealand-this site is wonderful "eye opener" to USA for me.. :thumbsup

Bay Street Babe
09-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Hi ForestFairy - this is a great place to come - Rod and IP are great hosts.