PDA

View Full Version : The Forgotten Ones...

browneyedK
09-26-2005, 07:01 AM
I couldn't even imagine losing my Maggie...

http://www.forpitssake.org/katrina.html

browneyedK
09-26-2005, 04:24 PM
yA KnOw???? The good thing about this piece..is that these guys more than likely got rescued!!!!

GOD forbid the ones who left em behind!!!

Good thing I don't have to decide their fate....

:amen

Edited because it PISSES me off.....T Y P O!

PurpleButterfly
09-26-2005, 04:42 PM
It's just SO sad, I couldn't watch it all, breaks my heart.

I DO hope they were rescued.

Starz
09-26-2005, 06:19 PM
I couldn't watch it all either... I don't think I could leave my furbabies... They are family.

Starz

thesunnyone
09-26-2005, 07:14 PM
I wish I hadn't seen it. I already cry more than Richard Simmons.

basca
09-26-2005, 07:15 PM
Is that possible? :confused:

thesunnyone
09-26-2005, 07:19 PM
heh, yes its possible.

randy
09-26-2005, 07:24 PM
I totally agree. I may be a hard rear when it comes to SOME people but I love animals and especially the ones that adopted me. I would NEVER leave even ONE of them behind if I had ANY choice in the matter. I would rather stay and take my chances with them. I am not going to watch the film clip. I have enough to get upset over just with ordinary life stuff. God bless the furbabies as they are his special gifts to us.

Peregrina
09-26-2005, 10:09 PM
what I watched, I saw only dogs, but no cats. I think it was Bard who made the comment about how, in such a situation, he would take care of his cats as long as they let him. I have to agree. My two fuzbutts are the most independent but at the same time, dependent creatures I've ever seen. I guess they give new meaning to co-dependency.

I would risk clawed hands (and anything else they could reach) to shove them in a bag and take them to safety. Then I would find a locked room to release them in. :happy

They would probably never forgive me, but at least they would be safe.