PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if....

basca
12-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Answer the question of the previous poster then post your own "what would you do if" question.

What would you do if the Bard showed up at your door?

Bard
12-17-2005, 04:51 PM
Answer the question of the previous poster then post your own "what would you do if" question.

What would you do if the Bard showed up at your door?

Offer him a toke naturally :bong

What would you do if your Taiwan neighbors, invited you over for cat barbeque?

basca
12-17-2005, 05:12 PM
What would you do if your Taiwan neighbors, invited you over for cat barbeque?

Why I'd bring the sauce. :happy

WWYDI I showed up on your doorstep. :shrug

Bard
12-17-2005, 07:08 PM
Why I'd bring the sauce. :happy

WWYDI I showed up on your doorstep. :shrug

:puke

Then promptly, with no hesitation, hang myself....

In order to assure, I would never be frightend in the same manner again.

:hangman

Bard
12-17-2005, 07:11 PM
What would you do if your MIL wanted to move in :laugh

basca
12-18-2005, 01:40 PM
I'd kill myself.

What would you do if my dog took a wiz in your yard?

Bard
12-22-2005, 06:34 PM
I'd kill myself.

What would you do if my dog took a wiz in your yard?

Let Baron out :cool

What would you do if Baron ate your dog? :)

Leaving only the collar, (as a tribute) laying in a heap :ohwell

:tiphat

bikerbabe
12-22-2005, 08:03 PM
Take Baron to the vet, cuz if he ate my dog he would surely die.

WWYDI Basca wizzed in your yard?

really fast eddie
12-23-2005, 01:02 AM
take photos and post them at herbs place :rofl
at least i know that thred wouldnt get deleted :poke

wwydi basca invited herself over for christmas dinner.

bikerbabe
12-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Welcome her with open arms.

What would you do if you knew the world was going to end in five minutes?

Bard
12-23-2005, 02:07 PM

What would you do if you knew the world was going to end in five minutes?

I would embrace my wife, and my Baron, then pray for the remaining souls lingering in the valley of indecision.

What would you do to make a living if you were a street person?

bikerbabe
12-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Be a prostitute.

What would you do if you found a thousand bucks in a paper bag on the street?

Bard
12-24-2005, 12:59 AM
Be a prostitute.

What would you do if you found a thousand bucks in a paper bag on the street?

I would keep it.

What would you do if you saw a murder, and they saw you witness it, they knew only you saw the muderers, if you reported them, they informed you, that you and yours would be next?

Would you report them?

basca
12-26-2005, 05:04 PM
I would see that my family got to some safe place and then turn the person in. I would feel that I owed it to the vicitim and their family to do my best to see the person brought to justice. If they got me in the process then so be it.

What would you do if your friend had BO and people were making fun of him/her behind their back, would you tell them?

really fast eddie
12-26-2005, 08:37 PM
What would you do if your friend had BO and people were making fun of him/her behind their back, would you tell them?

i have actually know someone like this. he was a guy that worked for me in a kitchen i ran and man alive did he stink, we tried to be sutble by doing things like spraying airfreshner around him and even on him. in the end we got him a can of deoderant and left it for him at his work station i think he finally got the hint because it seemed to be better after that. :p
as a bit of a extra to that wee tale when that particular guy left the job i went to his room to make sure it had been cleaned out properly and i could hardly breath because of the stink. we scrubbed that room twice over and yet the smell was still in there. we finally realised it was in the matteress. :wtf so we did the only thing possible to get rid of the smell, we took it outside doused it in petrol and burnt it. :amen

what if you got busted for being a flasher, who would you ring for bail money first.

basca
12-26-2005, 10:21 PM
I'd ask, "did you like them?" Then I'd call you Eddy to bail me out. :happy

What would you do if the Bard mocked your thread? :mad:

Bard
12-26-2005, 10:36 PM
Speaking of basca noless.. :laugh

:puke

Lyn Is Snide
12-26-2005, 11:14 PM
What would you do if the Bard mocked your thread? :mad:

Ignore him, for the moment, and bide my time ( :file ) until the perfect opportunity arose to get revenge. :D

What would you do if the evil basca did unspeakable things to your sweet kitty cat? :mad:

jdansam
12-27-2005, 10:06 AM
Ignore him, for the moment, and bide my time ( :file ) until the perfect opportunity arose to get revenge. :D

What would you do if the evil basca did unspeakable things to your sweet kitty cat? :mad:

I would thank her and offer up my neighbor's.

WWYDI you're having a party when your dog comes running thru the room dragging its ass and leaving a long brown line behind it?

basca
12-27-2005, 10:48 AM
:laugh No reply at this time other than that was hilarious jdansam. Excellent WWYDI question. :clap

jdansam
12-27-2005, 01:23 PM
This happened - I was however not the host or the owner of the dog. There was a short-live, rather awkward moment of breath holding before the inevitable.

folies bergere
12-27-2005, 08:54 PM
WWYDI you're having a party when your dog comes running thru the room dragging its ass and leaving a long brown line behind it?

i would dip a chip in it

then i would make a comment about how i cannot get enough of the food channel and all their clever ways to serve appetizers.

for the duration of the night, i would just hold the chip and gesture with my hands a lot.

bikerbabe
12-29-2005, 12:40 AM
:thud

bikerbabe
12-30-2005, 01:59 AM
What would you do if you knew the goverment was monitoring your email/phone/snailmail/library book choices/credit card purchases/movements?

Jannilu
01-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Leave them a personalized greeting http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/rikjan/Flipoff1.gif

What would you do if you walked in on your mate having sex with someone else?

bikerbabe
01-01-2006, 01:51 PM
I would turn around and walk out.

What would you do if your daughter came home pregnant?

Genie
01-01-2006, 03:44 PM
What would you do if your daughter came home pregnant?
I'd love her like always and would try to help her in any way I could.

What would you do if you won the lotto?

Poodles
01-01-2006, 05:14 PM
What would you do if you won the lotto?

Fly pals in to NZ for holiday-then I would roam around world for a couple of years. Plus gift $$$$ to some ppl"s I knw.

What would you do if :: Some bugger stalked your cat-?

basca
01-01-2006, 06:12 PM
Give it to him/her and let them do as they please. :happy

What would you do if the Bard said no more swearing on the board?

bikerbabe
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
I would :lolup

What would you do if you were stuck at home for a week without power?

basca
01-01-2006, 06:54 PM
sleep

WWYD if W knocked on your door and wanted to have dinner with you?

bikerbabe
01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Invite him in and give him an earful about how bad he is messing up in Israel.

What would you do if you had to leave the country permanently?

Jannilu
01-02-2006, 04:15 AM
I would live in a warm climate. I'm thinking the carribean would do nicely.

WWYDI all message boards were shut down?

really fast eddie
01-02-2006, 08:29 AM
first i would panic and then face up to the fact that i would have to actually interact with people ( family included ) on a one to one real time real life basis :ohwell is kinda scary

i reckon that is such a good question i am going to leave it standing for the next person along also. :tiphat

basca
01-02-2006, 09:05 AM
I wouldn't have to deal with certain lunatics anymore, which would be a relief, which I guess in all reality I don't have to anyway, so fuck them. :rahrah

I would still have Yahoo IM and I could keep in touch with my internet friends that way. I deal with real people every day so it isn't like I am hiding behind the net, I just enjoy the variety of people that I have found on boards for the most part.

WWYDI you were a vegetarian and you were in a place where there were no options but to eat the fuzzy little creature or die?

IndianPrincessSIP
01-02-2006, 09:33 AM
I would be provided for some other way. :happy

WWYDI your doctor advised you to Go Vegetarian?

really fast eddie
01-02-2006, 10:25 AM
slap him with a giant steak and then proceed to soundly beat him with it to tenderise it before i cooked it to a very tasty medium rare. mmmmm steak.

for the record i live in a household where i have two full on vegetarians and one other who might as well be so that just leaves me and the baby eating meat. my youngest son went vego when he went onto solid food, we tried tossing out all manner of things to see what it was that he didnt want.
then we found out if it had had a face on it he wouldnt eat it :ohwell

anyway enough rambling

wwydi

your doctor told you to stop eating nuts and carrotts and eat meat.

IndianPrincessSIP
01-02-2006, 10:31 AM
Give him a copy of my cookbook 'Nothing Should Die that I Might Live' of course. :hmph

Glad to hear you live amongst wise ones. :rahrah

WWYDI~
You were given 5 minutes to evacuate?

Poodles
01-02-2006, 02:32 PM
5 minutes.?..emm

Grab computer disks-meds-throw CD"s in slack with Meir Catt and get the hell outta Dogde- -I know how to leave fast..:laugh

WWYDI

If you came across a really ill animal-dyeing ill-?

bikerbabe
01-02-2006, 11:07 PM
Steer clear of it. And let God decide its fate.

What would you do if you were downwind of a nuke going off?

Jannilu
01-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Take a deep breath.

WWYDI you were stranded on a deserted island with only your mother?

Poodles
01-04-2006, 09:50 PM
WOW :thud You ask the hard ones

Pitch a tent the other side of Island and just pop on over some times.. :)

What would you do if-

You got dritched in middle of no where while hitch hiking.?

Jannilu
01-05-2006, 05:52 PM
WOW :thud You ask the hard ones

LOL. That's exactly what I thought of your question about the dying animal.

What would you do if-

You got dritched in middle of no where while hitch hiking.?

Freak out. I'm no nature girl, so no wandering through the countryside for me. I would stick to the road, and walk till I dropped. At least they'd find the body.

WWYDI if everyone could read your mind?

really fast eddie
01-05-2006, 06:55 PM
make sure you saw the R18 advisory on the way in.

wwydi

the homeland security people turned up at your front door with a warrent

bikerbabe
01-05-2006, 08:36 PM
Let them in.

WWYDI you knew a major earthquake was about to happen near your town/city?

bikerbabe
01-07-2006, 10:25 AM
I would make sure I had plenty of bottled water and food, and make sure I had a way to cook.

WWYDI you were told you had cancer...would you opt for "modern medicine" type treatment, or would you go the natural route?

basca
01-07-2006, 02:16 PM
It would depend upon what type of cancer. If it were common and usually treatable, such as breast cancer, then yes I would opt for medical treatment. If it were a cancer that was rare to beat, then no I would not opt for treatment and I would just go with the natural flow, enjoy my family, friends, the beautiful sunsets, say my farewells...and keel over. :happy

WWYDI you found out your husband was gay....and you weren't a guy. (just watched a movie last week on Lifetime Movie Channel about this)

Jannilu
01-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Unfaithful is unfaithful. I'd get a divorce...plus I'd get tested.

WWYDI you were the only woman in an office of 8 single hunks?

Bard
01-07-2006, 09:00 PM

Pass. :ohwell

Jannilu
01-08-2006, 07:19 PM
OK, sorry. LOL :lolup

Male:
WWYDI you were the only man in an office of 8 single babes?

Female:

Bard
01-08-2006, 08:29 PM
I would quit. :winky

Female:

basca
01-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Probably sit around and joke with them....then leave. Looks only go so far...then you have to deal with what is under the looks. :ohwell

WWYDI Bush decided it was time to go after Iran, there were not enough troops, and a draft was the only way to get the man/woman power that was needed to proceed. Your child was within the draft age, would you say "go get them tiger" or "run for the hills."

bikerbabe
01-10-2006, 07:30 AM
I would give him the facts and let him decide, then support whatever decision he made.

WWYDI you found out that bird flu was here and there came a vaccination for it, vaccinate or no?

basca
01-10-2006, 11:24 AM
Nope I would not take it.

WWYDI Snuffy lied about you time and time again? :mad:

bikerbabe
01-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Laugh and enjoy the notariety (sorry about the spelling).

WWYDI you found a mouse in your house? (non flaming of course).

Snuffy
01-10-2006, 03:07 PM
I'd throw it outside before my cats made a toy out of it.

WWYDI the first time you read an ongoing thread, you saw that a well known teller of tall tales had called you a liar? :banghead

bikerbabe
01-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Laugh and enjoy the notariety (sorry about the spelling).

What would you do if you woke up and found that 20 years had passed?

Jannilu
01-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Cuss a damn blue streak..........

WWYDI a secret admirer keeps sending you flowers?

basca
01-18-2006, 07:44 AM
It seems the more you ask someone to leave you alone the more of a game/quest it becomes. Just toss the flowers and do not respond to them...unless you are interested in them I suppose.

What would you do if you knew that things in the world were about to change, and not for the good, and no one would listen to you?

bikerbabe
01-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I would shut up. :ohwell

What would you do if you kept getting phonecalls from someone who made very vile suggestions to you?

basca
01-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Do the number block thing on them and if that wasn't possible, just not answer the phone unless the caller ID showed it was someone I knew.

What would you do if your hubby was in Vegas all weekend, you had a ton of work to do..be responsible or say to hell with the work, I'm having fun? :rahrah

bikerbabe
01-20-2006, 06:34 PM
I would say "to hell with work" and go party.

WWYDI someone followed you from board to board trying to make you look bad?

bikerbabe
01-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Obviously I picked a bad question since nobody will touch it. So I will answer...

I would just give them just enough rope to hang themselves.

WWYDI, somone you KNEW wanted to kill you moved in next door?

basca
01-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Hand them a shot gun and say "get it over with."

WWYDI you had to have your MIL over and she brought her 3 nasty, loud, vile dogs with her?

bikerbabe
02-05-2006, 09:15 AM
I would let them loose in the backyard with my snarly dogs and they would never come back again...hehe.

What would you do if your mother in law moved in?

Jannilu
02-05-2006, 05:54 PM
MOVE OUT
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a47/rikjan/36_1_291.gif (http://photobucket.com)

WWYDI you learned your boss was posting on this board?

basca
02-16-2006, 03:14 PM
My boss does post on this board. :thumbsup

What would you do if Bard banned you from this board?

bikerbabe
02-16-2006, 03:50 PM
laugh

WWYDI you knew they were rounding arabs up to put in detention camps... Would you hide an arab family to keep them safe?

Snuffy
02-22-2006, 07:58 AM
I'd probably feed and give them shelter for the night, then I'd give them basca's address. DW says if I bring in one more living thing into this house she'll Lorena Bobbitt me. Can I help it if like strays?

WWYDI you were offered a chance to do something that you've always wanted to do but it would more than likely ruin a lifelong friendship?

basca
02-22-2006, 08:39 AM
Not do it. True friendship is hard to come by.

WWYDI Snuffy showed up at your door. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

bikerbabe
02-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Invite him in then proceed to crank call YOU.

:poke

WWYDI you knew your best friend was cheating on his/her spouse?

Omega
02-23-2006, 09:21 AM
I'd try not to get involved.

What would you do if you saw someone shoplifting?

Poodles
03-03-2006, 02:48 PM
Wow thats a hard one for me-Ive been in the situwayion a few times-
I didnt call any one but let the women know that I saw her stealing-she left shop-

How long since you went to see "Live Music" no clubs counted.

basca
03-04-2006, 07:14 AM
2 summers ago and you'll never guess who, Bon Jovi! :clap Prior to that it was Billy Joel

What would you do if you were pretty sure the dollar was about to drop dramatically?

bikerbabe
03-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Change all my dollars into stuff before the stuff got too expensive.

WWYDI you knew the 'big one' was about to hit within a matter of hours? Would you risk leaving the area and looking like a fool?

bikerbabe
03-13-2006, 01:56 PM
Why yes biker babe, I would risk looking like a fool.

WWYDI the bird flu came to your community?

basca
03-13-2006, 05:01 PM
I was going to answer the previous question, but I didn't have a question to follow up with. I would have answered as you did.

Now to answer your question, fly away? :shrug

What would you do if there was a nasty poster constantly picking at you? :stonekick

bikerbabe
03-14-2006, 08:49 AM
I would pick back.

WWYDI someone constantly whined about being picked on eventho they secretly loved the attention?

:poke

Snuffy
03-14-2006, 10:22 AM
Ahhhh biker babe, sharp as a tack you are. :flowers It's catch 22 isn't it? If the "picker" stops picking the "supporters" are happy (and no basca, I'm not talking about your sports bra), but the "pickee" who enjoys the game as much as anyone and doesn't admit it wouldn't have the opportunity to whine and pick back. This "picker" will continue to pick because he never much cared what others think about him, he enjoys the game of give and take and the "pickee" is still one of his favorite posters despite the constant whine. :thumbsup

Now if the pickee really was fed up, that would change completely. :(

WWYDI something caused you a great deal of physical pain but you were too proud to ask for help, would you continue to "suck it up and do it to retain your independence" or "give in, admit defeat and seek help?" <Or other>.

Poodles
03-15-2006, 10:01 AM
I wouldnt see it as giving in-I dont see sucking it up as retaining independence, if any thing its giving it away-I would seek friends and chatter to them.

WWYD if you found out your friend is abusing her child-?

CooCooTheLooseScrew
08-22-2006, 04:33 AM
If my friend abused his child, and this person was my friend, I would strike down upon them in such a fashion that they pissed themselves, terrorize them with a combination of words and physical violence...precise and technical physical violence, as well as precise and powerful words...until the look in there eyes was that of complete fear and helplessness, I would then allow them to sit in there pissed soaked pants long enough to think it was over....and then i'd proceed to dominate them until there was another loss of bodily function.... and deplete them of any sense of living thru the beating they are expieriencing....once fully depleted of the trust they had in me as a friend... I would assure them that i will be forever watching....waiting for the oppertunity to MAKE them live thru the torment that they are putting there child thru....being a friend sometimes requires swinging the iron rod... this would be my first step in stopping the situation from ever happening again....

wwydi CooCoo found out you were abusing your child???

basca
09-12-2006, 01:44 PM
If you were coward enough to abuse a child I would run like hell from Coo. (and me as well)

WWYD if boybush showed up at your door?

salsa
11-14-2006, 12:49 AM
if W came 'round my 'holler I would offer him some homegrown herb and say

"now dont be a prick like Clinton when he stopped by - inhale and hold that chit man"

what would you do if you won the lottery

RavingLunatic
11-28-2006, 02:38 PM
Invest the money -- and run far away.

WWYDI you found out that your religion, hence God, was mythically based?

Bleep
12-01-2006, 12:21 PM
"WWYDI you found out that your religion, hence God, was mythically based?"

How very apt, for me, the agnostic, who tends to believe that is true anyway.
Well, what I have done is carry on as if there is a God- its the only way I can live with myself, and If there is a god, then when I meet him or her, I hopefully won't be too embarassed about my behavior. :amen

WWYDI your best friend and your mate had an affair?

RavingLunatic
12-01-2006, 01:48 PM
WWYDI your best friend and your mate had an affair?

Contact the TV show Cheaters, hence, commence to harrassing the shit out of the both of 'em. What just reward it would be to have both their cheatin' selves' mugs plastered all over the world day in and day out in the form of Cheaters re-runs.... People on the street will be like, "hey, don't I know y'all from somewhere?" and, "can I have your autograph?"

:D

WWYDI you found out after all these years that your "father" isn't really your father, which had been a closely guarded family secret?; and in fact, your "father" is really (and still is) the best friend of the real father....

Note: I am aware of a similar situation as this, although the child in question was born prior to the mother being married....

Julia
12-18-2006, 10:05 AM
WWYDI you found out after all these years that your "father" isn't really your father, which had been a closely guarded family secret?; and in fact, your "father" is really (and still is) the best friend of the real father....

A father is the person who raised you, not the one who donated the sperm. I think I wouldn't really be all that upset. BUT....I would realize that my mother was a slut.

WWYDI......You were sucked up into a UFO, stripped nekkid, straddled on a floating metal table, aliens with prodding, poking tools were hovering near you...??

Pepper Crush
12-25-2006, 05:07 PM
?

Bleep
01-23-2007, 01:22 AM
What would you do if people posed as you by signing on sites just to make you look stupid or dumb?

ignore them as best I could.

What would you do if you had a whole fan club of people who were so fascinated by your online posting habits that they followed you all over the net to see what brilliant thing you had said today and then started threads just about you?

Bleep
02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
ignore them as best I could.

What would you do if you had a whole fan club of people who were so fascinated by your online posting habits that they followed you all over the net to see what brilliant thing you had said today and then started threads just about you?

ignore them as best I could. :rofl

What would you do if:
There was only room on the bed for 3 animals and two humans but you have 5 animals and two humans?

TigresseBlanca
02-07-2007, 08:19 AM
put the animals in the barn!

what would you do if you had a child who could pick locks?

Bleep
02-07-2007, 09:15 AM
put the animals in the barn!

what would you do if you had a child who could pick locks?

Put him to work!
Surely there is a place in the world for such talent!
:thankyou

naw, seriously I might take him down for a visit to the local police station and ask them to lock him up for a few minutes and see if he can pick his way out of that...

What would you do if
you inherited a fairly large sum of money- say a quarter mill or so?

DianeLee
05-19-2007, 08:32 PM
I'd pay off my bills and my roommate's bills and help another friend out some, too.

What would you do if you walked in and caught your 6 year old and your 7 year old imitating the porn tape they found and had playing on TV?

tadpole
05-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Wonder if I was the right person to be looking after 6 and 7 year old children. Stash your porn somewhere else

wwydi

you decided to follow your wildest dream?

barrybarris
06-07-2007, 10:35 PM
you decided to follow your wildest dream?

I would find 24 Billion dollars and go broke giving it away.
I would also have a lot of fun along the way. :winky

What would you do if....

When I find the 24 Billion dollars I give you 250 Milliion dollars?

Barry (keep dreaming) Barris

ssnafu
06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
Live in peace and harmormy the rest of my life without killing another, and without all the striff of todays world. To die in a quite place somewhere in the mountains where my body would give back to mother earth what she has given to me, and mine. I think that would be the greatest request of all.:old

TerryB42
12-01-2007, 03:41 AM
What was the question?

Escondi
10-29-2009, 07:32 PM
What would you do if you woke up to find yourself about 26 again?

RawhideKid
10-30-2009, 04:22 AM

I would alter the destinies of myself and a few other people and not have the need to think about your question.

trinity
10-30-2009, 05:10 AM
Butterfly effect. We would essentially just make different mistakes.

Wanna
06-30-2010, 07:01 AM

Quit smoking
Wear sunscreen and moisturizer
and apply retinol A cream nightly.........

Burning question of the day.........
what do you think really would happen if an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? :thankyou :D

TigresseBlanca
07-15-2010, 09:59 AM
are we discussing the health agenda? :rofl watch it go SPLOT!

what if the ones in charge discover how insane they really are?

CooCooTheLooseScrew
09-11-2010, 04:47 PM
It would be a redundant discovery.

What if the ones in charges discovered they were?