PDA

View Full Version : A Special Greeting to The Bards Enemies

Bard
09-27-2005, 07:13 PM
Those who attempt to build boards bashing me, you sit with your ten malcontents and gossip, lie, and defame.

this is my last word for all of you, and you ALL know who you are, each & all.

I have extended my hand in friendship, time and time again, but you return my gracious embrace with vile gossip, and attempting to create boards based on bashing me.

I have often said, and I will say it just this one last time.

The Bard makes a much better friend than enemy.

The choice is yours.

The next unwarranted words you speak behind my back, render you as non-entities in the eyes of the Bard from this day forward.

But know this, no board that stands as the Bards enemy, will ever stand period.

I will mark you in time, and you will become lepers in boardieland as a result of it.

Dance on the biggest stage in the world, or become shunned forevermore by all, the choice is yours.

And know this!

The Bard is more serious than he has ever been!

Know that!

&

Know it Deep!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/BohenGallery/bbc58647.jpg

wintertao
09-27-2005, 07:19 PM
the winter flower says nothing
yet even the blind can see
its the heavens above
cracking sun and sea

~evets kralc

randy
09-27-2005, 07:24 PM
?????????????

Bard you got some jealous children throwing tantrums?

I think you are giving them what they are thirsting for with your attention. If I remember my Psychology 101 correctly isn't it something on the order of we prefer positive attention but we will take and even seek out negative attention?

As Mama use to say, if they are talking about you today at least they are leaving some other soul alone and it will be tomorrow soon enough when the little backstabbers are after someone else.

Your a decent man Bard don't let these parasites even annoy you.

Mr. Lemon Pocket
09-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Chasing windmills.

Peregrina
09-27-2005, 09:43 PM
do you mean, tilting at windmills?

Mr. Lemon Pocket
09-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Does it really matter as long as the jist is recieved?

But yes, if you wanna be a stickler, that is what i meant. My apologies to Don Quixote