The parade keeps marching on.
Laughter for many
Sorrow & weeping for some
Hell, who gives a fuck
Afterall it's just fun

R.E.B.

basca
12-29-2005, 07:16 AM
This is the 4th time I have read this. Kicking it up to the top because it is worth a read or two.

Bard
12-29-2005, 10:24 PM
basca,

Ty, I do not ever compose these, I just start typing, with nothing in mind. It is odd indeed, how the words merely follow after each other, like they have minds of their own.

Rod

Bard
12-29-2005, 10:26 PM
Let me try to say it honest, like a ten year old would say it.

It makes me smile, that you liked my words basca, and that you thought them worthy to comment on, honest, it means a lot.

Thanks.

Rod

Catfish
01-01-2006, 03:02 PM
Cool...very cool. :cool

Sometimes you don't even have to write the words...your mood and thoughts seem to seep up from the blank page all by themselves...eh, Bard?

Bard
01-01-2006, 04:05 PM
Mo,

Writing has always been a fascinating venture for me, due to this oddity,

I never begin with a theme or thought, I just feel the need to write, and yes, the letters form themselves, and the words scramble on their own vulition to line up after one another, seemingly according to their own will.

When the piece is done, it is as much of a surprise to me at the reading as any other, cus when I go back to read it, I have nO idewa what I have written

It is how it works for me, it is a remarkable thing that takes place, often the end result scaring me, knowing it came from within me, often it is I who become chastised, or challenged by my own words, seeing a thought or philisophiocal stance I had never pondered prior in time, hence odd.

Rod