PDA

View Full Version : Ever Had Your Ass Kicked?

Bard
09-27-2005, 11:56 PM
Yes
:thumbsup

randy
09-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh YEA but I didn't get mad, I GOT EVEN in the end. :)

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 07:29 AM
Amazing as it may seem, No. :shrug

whiteclouder
09-28-2005, 07:34 AM
No. Have I ever deserved such treatment? I plead the 5th.

Cloud..

basca
09-28-2005, 08:19 AM
No, I was the one that always won. I kicked Ann Robbins ass, that was the only one that gave me great pleasure...4th grade on the playground. :rofl Then there was David, Jeff and maybe one or two others.

Buckeye1sid
09-28-2005, 08:22 AM
Basca, in view of your post, please forgive me for unspelling your name wrong on a previous thread before even this one. Don't hurt me!

TwiggyAZ
09-28-2005, 08:28 AM
Physically - no, although I was bullied in school, I was not a fighter with hands, but with words.

Emotionally/with words - yes, I have been ripped a new one now and again :o

basca
09-28-2005, 08:30 AM
That's OK. I thought perhaps you were someone from this other board that hates me. They mispell my name as Basco, they thought it would irritate me. However, it made me laugh because I would think, damn, I get you that upset that you take the time to mispell my name as an act of retaliation. :laugh Loser! (not you of course, this other person :winky )

Anyway, I am out of here you guys, have a great day. I get to go spread 8 yards of mulch...maybe it's more than that. :ohwell

Bleep
09-28-2005, 08:36 AM
Bard- pray tell, with the thumbs up sign, is there an advantage or learning experience to be told about having one's ass kicked?

I prefer to avoid such situation if possible, and if not, I practice the ancient welsh art of "Llapgotch".

This is loosely defined as

"The art of kicking a man in the arse, from behind, before he even thinks of kicking yours"

and no I can't take credit for making it up- a real welshman told me about it in highschool.

jdansam
09-28-2005, 12:20 PM
Bard are you wondering

or offering a service?

:shrug

basca
09-28-2005, 12:35 PM
I bet I could kick Bard's ass. :file

Bard
09-28-2005, 12:38 PM

:file

basca
09-28-2005, 12:45 PM
:poke :old

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 12:46 PM

I bet you could, too, basca! :clap

Do you mind if I join you?
basca http://deephousepage.com/smilies/poundon.gif Lyn
Bard

Bard
09-28-2005, 01:00 PM
Snippy-ankle-biting-twin-mocosas

basca
09-28-2005, 01:07 PM
I bet you could, too, basca! :clap

Do you mind if I join you?
basca http://deephousepage.com/smilies/poundon.gif Lyn
Bard

You are my back up Lyn. :thumbsup I could kick his skinny ass hippy butt in less than 5 minutes and send him away crawling.

bagbalm
09-28-2005, 02:10 PM
In a way I have had my ass kicked and won both.
I once was stabbed in the left wrist the left arm high on the back above the left kidney and slashed from the elbow clear down to the finger nail of the middle finger on my left hand.
However I got the guy down and had him by his wrist and kept kicking him until I was tired.
That was a lesson too because I screwed my foot up so bad it took about three months to heal.
If you ever have anybody by the wrist kicking is very effective because they can't bounce away. But USE YOUR HEEL!
Basically I stopped kicking when he wasn't moving anymore and was a limp sack of rocks.
Oh - had a little slice on my scalp that just barely broke the skin and that stupid little cut bled worse than all the rest of them together.
But all the blood on my shoes was his.

Buckeye1sid
09-28-2005, 04:37 PM
Bard, be very afraid if not one, but two girls come looking. One is sufficient, two and we're talking murder.

basca
09-28-2005, 05:46 PM
He's chicken.

Bard
09-28-2005, 08:00 PM
Brat basca,

Take your demonic sister Lyn, and go beat up something you can handle, like that pissant rat you own, that you call a dog.

This is a mans thread, or for REAL women, now runalongdemoniac.

Back on topic please..

:clap

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 08:06 PM
Take your demonic sister Lyn,

:mad:

basca
09-28-2005, 08:18 PM
Brat basca,

Take your demonic sister Lyn, and go beat up something you can handle, like that pissant rat you own, that you call a dog.

This is a mans thread, or for REAL women, now runalongdemoniac.

Back on topic please..

:clap

At least I never got my ass kicked, unlike you, the "real man." Was that lame comment about my dog supposed to piss me off? It didn't, while on the small side, he could kick Baron's ass.

Sammy, the little snip-snip dog is a better dog than your fat-ass Baron:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/basca/Weird%20stuff/sam.jpg

Snuffy
09-28-2005, 08:21 PM
:wtf is that, a dustmop without a handle?

basca
09-28-2005, 08:22 PM
I have resorted to that a few times. Stick an old broom stick, well you know, and it works like a charm. :happy

Bard
09-28-2005, 08:27 PM
:wtf is that, a dustmop without a handle?

:lolup

Catfish
09-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Can't say I ever did...dished out a few.

Damn, Bagbalm...why didn't you just finish him off...then you would have been a true Bardonian Gladiator. LOL.
I'm sure a jury would have been sympathetic. Unless of course.. you were the instigator.

:D

CooCooTheLooseScrew
09-28-2005, 09:22 PM
the answer is yes. For the most part when i did catch one, it was a learning expierience and a good lesson learned. Caught a couple beat downs growing up get'n jumped... but hell... those were good lessons as well... as an adult, I have not had my ass whipped. So i'm probably due.... that sucks :ohwell

The first one i took... was pretty bad, and i deserved every bit of it. Respect your elders, don't talk shit, and by god fight back... all truths I took with me from that day on...

bagbalm
09-28-2005, 10:11 PM
Actually Molemo I thought he was a panhandler and then he had to explain he was not making it optional...

Poodles
09-28-2005, 11:28 PM
Yes :mad: -but was not arse was head smashed in to bonnet of Police car-after the ++++++++ had cuffed me-Cowards-did get too un-hinge one of their knee caps-good hard back kick-they did me for assalt-got Doctor after i was let outta cells-Got lawyer and WOW charges aer dropped-surpise-Not-

Was during 1981 South-African Rugby Tour-Lots of "Un-Rest" in NZ-New Police brought in-also Army on streets-Hard Arsed time here.

I don"t fight-I can normally "talk" myselve outta shit-but havent had to for years- :file ---Hoping it stays this way-Iam sure it will- :thumbsup

Bard
09-28-2005, 11:48 PM
Pretty Poodle

I don"t fight-I can normally "talk" myselve outta shit-but havent had to for years- ---Hoping it stays this way-Iam sure it will-

That's the best policy Sistah! :clap

Poodles
09-29-2005, 12:02 AM
HI ya Bard :rahrah --Great to se you-Yes Iam thinking

That's the best policy Sistah! :rahrah

Bard
09-29-2005, 12:06 AM
HI ya Bard :rahrah --Great to se you-Yes Iam thinking

That's the best policy Sistah! :rahrah

Good girl, thinking is a good thing.

Maybe you can teach the Bard the art someday eh? :laugh

Always cool to see ya Poodle....