PDA

View Full Version : Deep Thoughts

Buckeye1sid
09-28-2005, 01:38 AM
Are gays who are celebite gay?

The Catholic church, in its infinite wisdom, has declared that gays can not be priests. Is there a test for this? How will they discover if they've been infiltrated?

Although Paul and the Old Testament decried homosexuality, Jesus was silent on the issue. Dare I speculate? The Cannon on Christ was that he was fully man, yet God. If he was, wouldn't he have had a girl friend, or a boy friend?
Would the answer to this require the Vatican to endorse the Da Vinci Code?

Mr. Lemon Pocket
09-28-2005, 05:22 AM
I'm not fully certai, buti think anything said in the bibl abut gays is all indirectl. It talks Mostly about sodomy, which would be a sin because it is a sexual act designed to avoid a pregnancy that basicaly wastes the precious seed. So, homo-gay is a sin by proxy because there is no way hell of a chance for a pregancy.

The church alsways loves to speak out against the gaymericans. They practically have a hard-on for the issue. Its seems as if they see gaymericans as some sort of threat, active and passive, toward thier way of life.

As for priests being gay, I'm sure it would be easy for a gay fella who really wante to be a priest to slip in, I mean pedophiles got in pretty easy, it seems. and the shitty thing is, if a if a lock cocked and closeted gay priest were to be caught having homo sexual sex, they would shout it to the roof-tops, kick him out, and look for the inivetable pats on the back for being heroes in the war on gays, while they had no problem buying thier pedophiles freedom, and transferring them to new areas of the country to spare them the embarrasment.

now in the Bible it says
Thou shalt not watch two lesbians in bed,
Have homosexual sex
Unless of course you were given the consent to join in
Then of course, it's intercourse
And it's bi-sexual sex
Which isn't as bad, as long as you show some remorse for your actions
Either before, during or after peforming the act of that which
Is normally referred to as such, more commonly known phrases
That are more used by today's kids
In a more derogatory way but
Who's to say, what's fair to say, and what not to say?
Let's ask Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre? (What up?)
I gotta question if I may? (Yeah)
Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend (Yeah)
And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? (Yeah)
But, but! I ain't done yet
In football the quarterback yells out hutt-hutt
While he reaches in another grown man's ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if
It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn't mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don't mean to go in into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a females butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up
Til then i'll just walk around with a manly strut because...

Bleep
09-28-2005, 07:25 AM
so mr. lemon pocket, who wrote that fine piece of rap you quote? sounds like eminem but I don't know enough about rap to tell.

In answer to Buckeyesid, I am heterosexual, and have spent long times in celibacy. That didn't make me any less of a heterosexual. I can't imagine it makes anyone less gay either. In fact might make them moreso- both ways, from the deprivation. :shrug