PDA

View Full Version : Ah, Public service, the sacrifice, the

Buckeye1sid
09-28-2005, 07:29 AM
money!

Investigators also will carefully examine whether federal employees have been abusing government-issued credit cards since their purchase limits were hastily raised to $250,000 to help pay for hurricane-related expenses.

Previous government audits have shown that the credit cards, which typically have a purchase limit of $2,500, were improperly used to pay for prostitutes, gambling activity and even breast implants. About 250,000 federal employees have the government credit cards.

randy
09-28-2005, 08:06 AM
"Previous government audits have shown that the credit cards, which typically have a purchase limit of $2,500, were improperly used to pay for prostitutes, gambling activity and even breast implants. About 250,000 federal employees have the government credit cards."

Where can you get breast implants for $2500????????? That is BS. :thud

Buckeye1sid
09-28-2005, 08:08 AM
Some girls have small boobies.

basca
09-28-2005, 08:17 AM
Where can you get breast implants for $2500????????? That is BS.

Whoever has this information, please forward it to Randy at once. I believe he would like to have it done. :shrug

TwiggyAZ
09-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Maybe we should review the abuses of the highest paid government employees while we are at it!!

I'm sure their are abuses, and that's going to happen, even in private industry. It's not the little boobs that bother me, it's the big mansions, private airplanes, big diamond rings, etc, that irratate my tax pocketbook.

Bleep
09-28-2005, 08:50 AM
Where can you get breast implants for $2500?????????

Welcome to Canada. With the right shrink, Randy, we might even be able to get the government to fund yours as part of your "sex re-assignment surgery for gender dysphoria".

From my BC Medical Assoc. Guide to fees:
item o6165 bilateral prosthetic breast implants....$1208

Thats the private fee. The public purse will only pay $461 to the doctor to do this after a bilateral matectomy. But the doctor is not legaly allowed to exceed the posted private fee.