PDA

View Full Version : Strange Request

StandinOnAChair
09-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Alot of you are great with photos and making adjustments to them. My strange request is I need a picture of a cool (good looking) Santa riding atop a Thanksgiving turkey (instead of his sled). Can anybody help me out??????

jdansam
09-28-2005, 12:16 PM
Would this be a cooked turkey? Do you have the photos and need help adjusting them, or do you have no photos.

StandinOnAChair
09-28-2005, 12:21 PM
I don't have any photos. Either a cooked turkey or a real turkey is fine. :laugh

basca
09-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Remind me in a week or so and I can probably come up with something for you. I am rather busy until next Wednesday/Thursday, depending on the weather and don't have much time right now. When do you need it by? :)

Little54
09-28-2005, 03:05 PM
Alot of you are great with photos and making adjustments to them. My strange request is I need a picture of a cool (good looking) Santa riding atop a Thanksgiving turkey (instead of his sled). Can anybody help me out??????

Krazy Kop is excellent with graphics, but I did this very quickly. Something like this, maybe?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v23/little54/santaturkeyj.jpg

browneyedK
09-28-2005, 03:05 PM
http://www.bygones.com/images/TURKEY32.gif

i'll keep looking...:)

Bard
09-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Jdan,

I do not mean to be lewd, nor crude, but that second photo looks likes Santa is sporting wood eh? :o

:thud

browneyedK
09-28-2005, 03:12 PM
:lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup :lolup

:D

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 05:07 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/jdansam/SantaGoose.jpg

You can't fool me! That's no turkey! That's a goose! :old

Little54
09-29-2005, 03:36 PM
I guess Standing doesn't like my Santa. :(

IndianPrincessSIP
09-29-2005, 05:37 PM
Maybe she's been super busy, I think you did a great job. :happy

One of these days, I'll figure out how to merge photo's properly. :rahrah

StrayStar
09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Jdan,

I do not mean to be lewd, nor crude, but that second photo looks likes Santa is sporting wood eh? :o

:thud

It all depends on what was ment by riding a turkey...

Little54
09-30-2005, 02:24 PM
Maybe she's been super busy, I think you did a great job. :happy

One of these days, I'll figure out how to merge photo's properly. :rahrah
Thanks! :flowers

I made it too big, so maybe I should size it down. I also have to add the reins because I did it so quickly and didn't have time. It was actually a Santa riding a motorcycle, and when I saw it, I thought that would work. :thumbsup

Omega
09-30-2005, 02:50 PM
I thought is was really cute!

StandinOnAChair
09-30-2005, 08:31 PM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE your Santa!!! IP is right, I have been extremely busy and am involved in 3 large projects. This is the spousal unit's very busy time of the year as well and I try to find some time to see him as well. Believe it or not Lubbock's a pretty busy place in September and October. Thanks everybody for helping me out on one of my projects! I will have to learn too IP. When I have time. :thud :rofl

Little54
10-01-2005, 06:27 AM
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE your Santa!!! IP is right, I have been extremely busy and am involved in 3 large projects. This is the spousal unit's very busy time of the year as well and I try to find some time to see him as well. Believe it or not Lubbock's a pretty busy place in September and October. Thanks everybody for helping me out on one of my projects! I will have to learn too IP. When I have time. :thud :rofl

Yay! :thumbsup