PDA

View Full Version : There must be something wrong with me

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 04:03 PM
I post here......I post at Ross`s......I post at Chop`s board and I post at Steel Dragon. I like you all for different reasons. I hate to think that by posting at one board, I`m alienating someone at another board.

Why does there seem to be this *If you`re my friend, you can`t be their friend* sort of attitude.

I value each and every one of the boards owners of the boards I`ve mentioned and don`t want to have to make choices between you all.

Bard
09-28-2005, 04:16 PM
Who asked you to make any choices Laura?

I'm confused.

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 04:27 PM
I hate to think that by posting at one board, I`m alienating someone at another board.
:wtf
Yeah, right. As I remember, when you were a member of FI, you treated people who posted on Bard's board quite nastily.

You may be past it, but to say you don't understand it is far less than honest.

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 04:27 PM
No one has asked me in so many words Rod......but when people use a broad brush to describe posters at one board, it makes me feel as though they are asking me to choose.

ie, your post about all at SD being back biting whatever it was you said. I felt like the comment was also directed at me because I post there. I haven`t called you an names and won`t.

I can`t remember the exact words of your post but I know I found it hurtful.

We`ve been getting along great for the past few months and I`d like to keep it that way....so please, no more broad brush eh?

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 04:32 PM
Lyn, you lied about a very good friend of mine and I KNOW you lied, so forgive me if I don`t lay too much importance on what you say.

Rod, this is the post I meant.

I'm with Happy.

Passive aggressive lying snakes, the whole lot of em.
Snide backbiting troublemakers,
Who fall on whatever side of the fencepost, where the blood is flowing thickest.
Sidewinders, passing every shot off, that they take as humor.
Frigging losers.
Always right in the middle of every board war EVER concieved, fanning the fire.
FI'ers at heart, simple campy bashers of others, in their feeble attempts to grow a board.
Cus the CANNOT do it any other way.

The Bard

I`m not asking you to like everyone at SD, just please, don`t use the broad brush.

Bard
09-28-2005, 04:35 PM
Laura,

I did not know you posted at that board, but I find the snide comments they are making about me, and the MERE mention of IP's name, very reminesant of the FI board days.

I also find this thread not the way to have handled it.

A PM would have been less inflamatory, cus we both know how this thread is going to end up don't we Laura.

Your right, none asked you to pick at all.

I have posters that post at Rosses and at Chops board, and have a long time,

And I have NO problem with that.

But the other board, is only made up of troublemakers and backbiters, who are a splinter group from the FI Bash Bard board.

They never contributed anything here but snide.

If you want to hang with them, have fun.

But I do not appreciate you bringing this potential war here.

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
Lyn, you lied about a very good friend of mine and I KNOW you lied, so forgive me if I don`t lay too much importance on what you say.

I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about Laura, but it won't work to deflect from the memory of the gawdawful shit you did when you were a "fiercely nasty and proud of it" FI. I've never lied about anyone and you know it, you manipulative old hag.

Sincerely,
Lyn

Bard
09-28-2005, 04:41 PM
If I wanted that on this board Laura, I would have posted it here.

I meant every word of it too

And it IS clear to me now, what you ARE attempting to do here today.

To start a war, in a weak attempt, to boost a bullshit board with ten malcontent backbiting gossiping pot-stirring members on it.

I will not help you build that board Laura.

It will never grow, cus it is made up of the worst sort of two faced folk.

Don't bring no more of this shit to my board Laura.

By the way, Lyn is no liar!

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 04:59 PM
Sorry for making a stink, Mr. Bard. Laura's original post here just totally rubbed me the wrong way. It was so freaking false and manipulative that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Apparently she thinks her behavior was perfectly acceptable, but I'll never forget it.

Hugs,
Lyn

Bard
09-28-2005, 05:08 PM
No need to apologise, its about the (3parrots) the crone thing.

I ate her up pretty good when I saw she was talking shit about you.

Nobody bags on the citizens of Bardonia.

They were just looking for a reason, they are trying to grow their pathetic board off the Bards rep, like that pile of shit FI board was born, but its a different dawn lady, and their board will die quicker than they think due to this move.

Since they have no talent to inspire a board, they get a bunch (9) of Bard haters togeather, and try YET another Bard bash board.........sigh.

They think Ill come fight with them, and provide links, the silly infantile fucks.

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 05:08 PM
You`re wrong Rod

I`m not trying to start a war and nor am I trying to build up SD. Heck, I`m having a hard enough time trying to build my own board up LOL.

I`m trying to avoid a war, which is why I posted. I thought that since you had already posted about *greetings to your enemies* earlier, that it would be ok to post.

If you prefer, just delete this thread Rod. I hope you believe that I really was not trying to start a war. I meant what I said to you a few days ago, I`m glad we have been getting along ok and I don`t wish to take sides.
I post at SD because some of my friends are there. I don`t post there to try and start a war with you. I can`t help what some people have to say but you must admit, you haven`t seen me joining in?

peace :flowers

Trouble
09-28-2005, 05:15 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!!

Great fucking thread! :cool

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Sorry Rod but I have to say this to Lyn

Lyn, you did lie about Mindy and you know it.

Also, if you ever read any of my posts you would know that there have always been people at Bard`s board who I liked and got along with just fine. So for you to say I said nasty things about everyone here is another lie.
Hell.......my dearest friend in the whole world is a long time poster here.....why would I call her names?

I did say some nasty stuff....yes, I admit that. But I think you`ll find that most of it was in response to something that had been said about me.

As for me being an old hag........yawn.........is that supposed to hurt? Heck, Rod is older than me by several months LOL

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 05:25 PM
Lyn, you did lie about Mindy and you know it.

WTF? I don't even know who Mindy is, and you know it. Don't start this silly shit with me, Laura.

Bard
09-28-2005, 05:28 PM
Were cool Laura.

For the record, I don't read over there,nor will I ever again. I only went about three times, it's all it took, to see it was becoming a Bash Bard board.

While they were posting over here being friendly on my board, wagging their siglines, they are talking shit about me over there.

Hence two-faced, I'm done with those types using me.

I just wanted to let them know, I know who they are, and what their doing, and the gigs up!

I don't play that fools game anymore, nor will anything like what happened with FI, ever take place on this board again.

lol1uk
09-28-2005, 05:34 PM
Lyn, if the posts from Fi were still available, I`d be able to prove my word. Unfortunately, they`re not available so I cannot prove what I say, but you and I know that I am speaking the truth.You posted at FI about it and got annoyed when no one believed what you had to say.

Rod, I`m glad we`re cool. I`m off to sleep now.....g`night

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 05:39 PM
Lyn, if the posts from Fi were still available, I`d be able to prove my word. Unfortunately, they`re not available so I cannot prove what I say, but you and I know that I am speaking the truth.You posted at FI about it and got annoyed when no one believed what you had to say.

Rod, I`m glad we`re cool. I`m off to sleep now.....g`night

Apparently you got the wrong person, because I have no idea what your rattling on about. Lucky for you The Farting Asshole board is no longer available for you to "prove" your point, eh? Please feel free to send "Mindy" over to discuss it with me if you feel the need to do so. The only liar here is you, and you know it.

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Oh, and by the way. There is, indeed, something wrong with you. Sadly, borderline personality disorder is extremely difficult to treat, so I'm afraid you're stuck.

Trouble
09-28-2005, 06:05 PM
Oh, and by the way. There is, indeed, something wrong with you. Sadly, borderline personality disorder is extremely difficult to treat, so I'm afraid you're stuck.

Why you let these mutts run around here without a leash is beyond me Bard. Muzzle that Bitch before you walk her would ya? :laugh

Lyn Is Snide
09-28-2005, 06:12 PM
You posted at FI about it and got annoyed when no one believed what you had to say.

The only posts I ever made at FI were, hilariously, how people painted others on certain boards with a broad, nasty brush and all of you had some group paranoid delusion that Bard and I were colluding together to.......well, no one ever did clarify what it was we were trying to do. Please feel free to clarify that, as well as what I "lied" about, shit stirring crazy lady.

Lyn