PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Be Our Bardonian Special Member 100?

Bard
09-29-2005, 12:22 PM
It is a special number :rahrah

Step right up 100 :thumbsup

Threads: 208, Posts: 2,356, Members: 99
Welcome to our newest member, MapleLeaves

Blackeyedpeas
09-29-2005, 12:33 PM
Oh, I meant to tell you this earlier when I got back from seeing my doctor. I DID leave a couple of little slips of paper inside of a book that I left on the table at the doctors office. It had on it, (Okay now don't get all pissed okay?) "For a good time, go to www.bardscoliseum.com" :D

Now you know that some folks won't be able to resist at least coming to take a peek. :rofl

I have a habit of leaving books where ever I am when I finish it. Sometimes in a doctors office,sometimes in a restaurant or on a park bench. Where ever !!! I know I won't read it again, but someone else might wish to. I have written inside of it that I have finished with it and please to feel free to take it and read it. Please just pass it on when you finish. My mom used to do that with those spicy romance novels, and I just took after her I guess.

Peazer

basca
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
:rofl Good idea. I'm sure some of these stuck up bitches that live around here could use a good dose of the Bard. I will leave some little slips of paper at the store next time I go. :thumbsup

Bard
09-29-2005, 12:36 PM
:lolup

BunnyBun
09-29-2005, 01:04 PM
I have a habit of leaving books where ever I am when I finish it.

In my town they call that littering.

:rofl

Just kidding. But I should start writing Bard's web address on bathroom walls and such. Like how about the bathroom of the welfare department or the probation department lobbies? That would bring in some interesting perspectives.

:file

basca
09-29-2005, 01:09 PM
I could be like that chic that got the tat on her forehead...how much are you willing to pay for something like that Bard?

Bard
09-29-2005, 01:30 PM
basca,

Great question! :rahrah

We offer the regal Bardonian emblem insignia

Engraved by hand, by a swiss watchmaking craftsman

On a key chain.

http://members.aol.com/josiesfreee/medivelshield

Isn't she a beauty? :rahrah

We expect the first to come off the crafters table, in about the beginning of 2015 :happy