PDA

View Full Version : Demon Sentenced For Feeding Man to Lions

Bard
09-30-2005, 12:38 PM
Updated: 08:12 AM EDT
South African Gets Life for Feeding Man to Lions

JOHANNESBURG (Sept. 30) - A white farmer convicted of feeding one of his black workers to lions was jailed for life by a South African judge on Friday, ending a racially-charged case which highlighted the abuse of rural black labourers.

The South African Press Association (SAPA) reported that Mark Scott-Crossley was given life and black labourer Simon Mathebula was sentenced to 15 years, partly suspended, for his role in a murder which shocked this crime-hardened nation.

The grisly killing of 41-year-old farm worker Nelson Chisale provoked an outcry in South Africa where, more than a decade after the end of apartheid rule, some white farmers are still accused of abusing and exploiting black workers.

Little more than Chisale's skull, shards of bone and a finger were found at an enclosure for rare white lions early last year.

The incident was apparently sparked by a dispute between the deceased and his then employer Scott-Crossley.

In testimony earlier this year, the court heard that Chisale was assaulted when he returned to collect his belongings from the farm where he previously worked.

It heard that Scott-Crossley had kicked a wound Chisale had received in the attack, pointed a gun at him and told him to pray.

A few hours later the prosecution maintained that Chisale was thrown over the fence of a lion enclosure. A post mortem showed the cause of death as being "mauled by lions".

In a bizarre twist, local media reported that Scott-Crossley was married in a magistrate's court on Friday morning shortly before his sentencing.

Protesters demanding life sentences for Scott-Crossley and his two co-accused black employees have picketed some sittings of the court in the town of Phalaborwa close to the Kruger National Park northeast of Johannesburg.

A third employee arrested in connection with the death turned state witness against his former employer and colleague.

09/30/05 11:26 ET

Bard
09-30-2005, 12:40 PM
Perhaps justice would have been served, by feeding this blackhearted devil to the same lions.

randy
09-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Unfucking believable! 3 grown men actually go through the mechanics of cornering another human being, taking physical control of him, transporting him to his execution site and then implementing his execution and not ONE of them stops to think of what they are doing or the consequences both legal, morally, ethically, spiritually?

I think all 3 of them should have been tied to the ground on their bellys, thick cords wrapped around their foreheads and pulled back so their faces were exposed full frontal view and then 3 KING COBRAS sat down in fron of their faces and left there until each one of them had been bitten in the face several times and died.

JMHO

Blackeyedpeas
09-30-2005, 01:31 PM
I cannot for the life of me even begin to imagine what kind of devil would even consider such a thing. Give me the chills to even think of it.

Peazer

momahedger
09-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Unfucking believable! 3 grown men actually go through the mechanics of cornering another human being, taking physical control of him, transporting him to his execution site and then implementing his execution and not ONE of them stops to think of what they are doing or the consequences both legal, morally, ethically, spiritually?

I think all 3 of them should have been tied to the ground on their bellys, thick cords wrapped around their foreheads and pulled back so their faces were exposed full frontal view and then 3 KING COBRAS sat down in fron of their faces and left there until each one of them had been bitten in the face several times and died.

JMHO

Randy, I do agree with both you and Bard. what they got was to good for them. :mad:

Poodles
09-30-2005, 06:52 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/southafrica/story/0,13262,1582447,00.html

more information on this :(

Peregrina
09-30-2005, 10:22 PM
as horrid as this is, in a world where a mother drowns her own children and *a woman hits a homeless man and then drives home and parks her car - with the man still alive on her windshield and then leaves him in her garage for a couple day before asking a friend to help her bury the body - feeding a man to a lion just does not shock me.

*this happened in Dallas/Ft. Worth a couple years ago~

bikerbabe
09-30-2005, 10:36 PM
This used to be entertainment...feeding people to lions.

randy
09-30-2005, 10:40 PM
as horrid as this is, in a world where a mother drowns her own children and *a woman hits a homeless man and then drives home and parks her car - with the man still alive on her windshield and then leaves him in her garage for a couple day before asking a friend to help her bury the body - feeding a man to a lion just does not shock me.

*this happened in Dallas/Ft. Worth a couple years ago~

I live in North Texas and I am very familiar with both cases. The one where the woman hit the homeless man and left him stuck in her windshield for days, she did get 45 years I think but what PISSED ME OFF TO NO END, those "friends" of hers who stopped by and spoke with him and said NOTHING got immunity and never faced any charges of any kind. THAT IS HORRENDOUS.

We have had a couple of cases of mothers drowning their kids. Remember that woman in Houston that killed 6? of her own children and wound up getting life. Why did she get to live????

I know that sounds cold, but I don't care. Those babies will never get to have their life and experience the wonders that it brings because of her.