PDA

View Full Version : Where the Fuck Is The Brit Night Crew?

Bard
09-19-2005, 09:06 PM
I used to have a couple of dozen of the Brit-brats, that would come in at night and sweep up the eyeballs from the brawls the night before. :happy

They were handy if nothing else. :thumbsup

I guess they tired of the non-stop Brit jokes I was always tossing their way??

Who the fuck knows what lurks in the mind of folk who enter a battlefield wearing fucking red? :banghead

Good golly miss Molly, are these folks slow at times. :rofl

The Brits lost the war too. :happy

Yorkshire Lass
09-20-2005, 01:04 AM
If you're after the Brits, you need to post just a little later than 5am. Or at least, you do for me to be around. Trashing the place while you're still asleep can be arranged. If that's what you want, of course. :shrug

Chris

Bard
09-20-2005, 11:35 AM
It looks like you are about the last of the redcoats left Lass

The Bard made the rest, turncoat & flee! :laugh

As long as its just you, you better grab the broom and get busy-Brit! :rofl

Get this place cleraned up!

LynneBee
09-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Well Bard you see we could not get into your last place the lid was down and locked.

Butwe are here remember a lot of us Brits have busy summer schedules in the garden. And I have college to attend now.

We had to wear red as we were sporting and giving you a target. :thumbsup

Bard
09-20-2005, 02:10 PM
Well Bard you see we could not get into your last place the lid was down and locked.

Butwe are here remember a lot of us Brits have busy summer schedules in the garden. And I have college to attend now.

We had to wear red as we were sporting and giving you a target. :thumbsup

You mean lid, as in toilet Lynn? :laugh

Best wishes in your college venture Lynn, good for you! :rahrah

LynneBee
09-20-2005, 02:13 PM
Yes Bard :)

Yorkshire Lass
09-20-2005, 03:27 PM
It looks like you are about the last of the redcoats left Lass

The Bard made the rest, turncoat & flee! :laugh

As long as its just you, you better grab the broom and get busy-Brit! :rofl

Get this place cleraned up!

Well, OK, so you weren't to know I suppose, but Redcoats are what we lovingly call people who work tirelessly and probably thanklessly in Butlin's Holiday Camps. They're a dying breed thanks to European holidays being that much cheaper and warmer, but there you are anyway. :ohwell

My dear Bard, I'm afraid I shall have to decline your generous offer to be the Coliseum cleaning lady as the pay is not good enough, and neither are the working conditions. Have you any idea how much mess 4 dozen or more visitors make in one day? Dear oh dear me, no. Anyway, if you saw the state of my house you'd think twice about asking me to clean for you. :rofl

Chris

Bard
09-19-2008, 09:03 PM
Lol...just ran across this

THREE years ago!

WTF?

Talk about memories :biglaugh