PDA

View Full Version : Bard?

Catfish
07-24-2007, 01:39 PM
I assume the only way to change monikers is to delete my account and start over. Would this be the correct procedure?
I'll keep the avatar and the wonderful nickname you bestowed upon me.
Gonna revert back to "Catfish" which is I've always used except at the Bard's. Besides no one knows how to pronounce "molemo"(Mo-Lee-Mo) anyway.
If you can change it on your end, let me know. Thanks.

:cool

IndianPrincessSIP
07-24-2007, 01:53 PM
Salude Molemo

Welcome Catfish. :happy

Catfish
07-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Wow! Thanks IP. You're quick.
How's it going?
How's Bard? Midnight? Baron?
I guess Baron is still a little outraged over this whole Vick thing.

IndianPrincessSIP
07-24-2007, 02:23 PM
You are welcome, (tripping over typing Molemo) :ohwell
We are ok. It is insufferably hot here, but we are surviving it thus far. I can take the heat, as long as the humidity stays within reason.
Baron cannot abide a fool, we do not discuss vick or his type of ilk near Baron.
Midnight is leaning toward wanting to be in the great out of doors, much more so than Melissa, and Bard, my dearheart, love of my life, is to be much commended for withstanding life in this Valley.

All is well with you and yours I am hoping?

lordhumongous
07-24-2007, 02:38 PM
I assume the only way to change monikers is to delete my account and start over. Would this be the correct procedure?
I'll keep the avatar and the wonderful nickname you bestowed upon me.
Gonna revert back to "Catfish" which is I've always used except at the Bard's. Besides no one knows how to pronounce "molemo"(Mo-Lee-Mo) anyway.
If you can change it on your end, let me know. Thanks.

:cool

CATFISH?? :wtf Oh well,just have to get used to your new moniker Mo.. :shrug

Catfish
07-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Well...it's been a rock & roll summer.
Maribou is in the throes of TCA season which she dreads each year with a passion. Basically, for her, it means having to work a hell of alot more for the same scratch...if ya know what i mean.
The crumbsnatcher just returned from his whirlwind tour up and down the West Coast.
Zeppo (our chihuahua) is still basking in the glory of the the hero chihuahua, Zoey, that saved the baby from the evil rattlesnake.
A round of red dog and dog bisquits for everyone!
And me, IP?...all I do...is work and drive....work and drive..

:tiphat

Bard
07-24-2007, 03:04 PM
You are welcome, (tripping over typing Molemo) :ohwell
We are ok. It is insufferably hot here, but we are surviving it thus far. I can take the heat, as long as the humidity stays within reason.
Baron cannot abide a fool, we do not discuss vick or his type of ilk near Baron.
Midnight is leaning toward wanting to be in the great out of doors, much more so than Melissa, and Bard, my dearheart, love of my life, is to be much commended for withstanding life in this Valley.

All is well with you and yours I am hoping?

Thanks IP,

For bailing me out once more

P.S.......

Anywhere with you IP

Is Paradise..

Know that...

&

Know it deep

Catfish
07-24-2007, 03:24 PM
CATFISH?? :wtf Oh well,just have to get used to your new moniker Mo.. :shrug

Sorry Lord, Mo is good, I like that. Others have said Cat, Mocat, etc.
Maybe I should have put it to a bardonian vote?
Taken suggestions. Been more open-minded.
I guess it's kinda like having a sex change without telling your family.
How selfish of me to assume.
Hopefully, over time, you can accept me for who I am. :biglaugh

StandinOnAChair
07-24-2007, 08:57 PM
You are Cat. Always have been. I could never get used to the Molemo. Sorry. LOL :winky