TwiggyAZ
08-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Fuckin A !! :thumbsup

Mr. Lemon Pocket
08-21-2007, 05:04 PM
where's the jokes?

Jannilu
08-21-2007, 05:12 PM
If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that BARD plans to inspire a recrudescence of debauched fatuity, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this post, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. What follows is a set of observations I have made about nugatory spoiled brats. I believe, way deep down, that if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell. I plan to invite all the people who have been harmed by BARD to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that BARD's pronouncements all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur, while his condemnation is justification for the argument that everyone who doesn't share BARD's beliefs is a pompous schmuck deserving of death and damnation. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: He frequently writes self-contradictory, nonsensical "sentences" that are actually just phrases or sentence fragments filled with grammatical, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.

My perspective, in contrast, is that by allowing BARD to continue random vandalism of message boards, we are allowing him to play puppet master. I've seen him proclaim atrocities such as the moon is made of green cheese. Was that just a slip of the lip or is BARD secretly trying to control what we do and how we do it? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that he insists that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

BARD's announcements are like an enormous clericalism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from insurrectionism, irreligionism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance, because we must reach out to people with the message that we have a life-or-death situation on our hands. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to show you, as dispassionately as possible, what kind of irrational thoughts he is thinking about these days. On rare occasions, in order to preserve their liberties, sometimes people must ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas. BARD does that even when his liberties aren't being threatened. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

Mr. Lemon Pocket
08-21-2007, 05:27 PM
For once i can't tell if im looking at a joke, sarcastic parody, or some kind of wierd declaration.

Love this string of words though: recrudescence of debauched fatuity

Lyn Is Snide
08-22-2007, 12:22 AM
On rare occasions, in order to preserve their liberties, sometimes people must ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas. BARD does that even when his liberties aren't being threatened.

:rofl

hI, mR. bARD!

Bard
08-23-2007, 09:58 AM
And..........................

Fuckemiftheycan

Hi Lyn :flowers

lordhumongous
08-27-2007, 12:51 AM
If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that BARD plans to inspire a recrudescence of debauched fatuity, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. With this post, I compile all of the necessary evidence into one easy-to-read document. What follows is a set of observations I have made about nugatory spoiled brats. I believe, way deep down, that if you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem. Forgive me if I ramble; I'm really upset, as I think you can tell. I plan to invite all the people who have been harmed by BARD to continue to express and assert their concerns in a constructive and productive fashion. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that BARD's pronouncements all stem from one, simple, faulty premise -- that his blessing is the equivalent of a papal imprimatur, while his condemnation is justification for the argument that everyone who doesn't share BARD's beliefs is a pompous schmuck deserving of death and damnation. Of course, this sounds simple, but in reality, the real issue is simple: He frequently writes self-contradictory, nonsensical "sentences" that are actually just phrases or sentence fragments filled with grammatical, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.

My perspective, in contrast, is that by allowing BARD to continue random vandalism of message boards, we are allowing him to play puppet master. I've seen him proclaim atrocities such as the moon is made of green cheese. Was that just a slip of the lip or is BARD secretly trying to control what we do and how we do it? Well, we all know the answer to that question, don't we? But in case you don't, then you should note that he insists that the ancient Egyptians used psychic powers to build the pyramids. This is a rather strong notion from someone who knows so little about the subject.

BARD's announcements are like an enormous clericalism-spewing machine. We must begin dismantling that structure. We must put a monkey wrench in its gears. And we must provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from insurrectionism, irreligionism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance, because we must reach out to people with the message that we have a life-or-death situation on our hands. We must alert people of that. We must educate them. We must inspire them. And we must encourage them to show you, as dispassionately as possible, what kind of irrational thoughts he is thinking about these days. On rare occasions, in order to preserve their liberties, sometimes people must ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas. BARD does that even when his liberties aren't being threatened. Finally, to those of you who are faithfully helping me pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny, let me extend, as always, my deepest gratitude and my most affectionate regards.

Good Heavens.This post has left me speechless!! Very articulate Jan,but I,like Mr.Lemon Pocket,am left somewhat befuddled.So could you possibly shed a little more light on the subject?(Not the sharpest tool in the shed ya know?) :shrug

Jannilu
08-27-2007, 02:28 AM
oy vey....this is a joke thread, isn't it? :banghead

My post was the output of a program that randomly generates complete nonsensical tirades at http://www.pakin.org/complaint.

I thought this part gave it away that it was a joke: :shrug
"I've seen him proclaim atrocities such as the moon is made of green cheese."

So....if you didn't get my joke, then I win the can't take a joke thread! :rahrah

Powerpro69
08-27-2007, 05:16 AM
Fuck em all and make em like it! :thumbsup