Bard's Coliseum  

Go Back   Bard's Coliseum > Main Category > Gladiator Arena

Old 04-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold
Default W r e n c h b e n d e r ???

Okay enough of the subtle questions...

WHERE ARE YOU, HOW ARE YOU and YOURS?
What have you been eating? We miss you!
Old 04-18-2017, 08:45 AM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: W r e n c h b e n d e r ???

Old 04-19-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Last Activity: 04-10-2017 03:02 AM

Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Been working lots of hours lately, trying to keep my lower lip above the rising tide. Been repairing cars with battery, brake, tire and starter problems. Just got back to Minnie late last night from a trip home to Texas....stopped off for a snort of whiskey at the American Legion after leaving the airport last night. That tasted so nice!

I've been trying to post a picture if boudin kolaches. I enjoyed a couple of 'em in Texas the other day. But photobucket is getting harder and harder to use and it now won't let me even sign into it.

I'm headed off for the pain palace again. Gotta work another 72 hour week.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:44 PM
Elite Member

Noguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really niceNoguru is just really nice

Glad to see your post Wrench! Don't work too hard man.

Another week, and I'm a retired sonofabitch.
Old 04-21-2017, 03:04 PM
'Bardonia's Administrator

StrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to beholdStrayStar is a splendid one to behold

Good to hear from ya Wrench

Congratulations, NG
Old 04-21-2017, 08:37 PM
Elite Member

Thanks Stray!
Old 05-21-2017, 04:05 PM
Virgil Turdblossom

Wrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to allWrenchbender is a name known to all

Wow...haven't been on the net lately. Went on vacation to Ohio and flew with my dad to Seattle and visited with my sis. Had a lotta fun there and even went on a whale watch. I flew back to Ohio with my dad and he ended up in the hospital with a blood clot in his leg. I ended up takin more time off from work. Just got back to Minnie....had to reassemble my bed when I got back to the hovel.....ready now to go back to the pain palace. Please pass the scotch.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:16 PM
Elite Member

Calli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to beholdCalli is a splendid one to behold

Wow. Wrench glad to here from you...don't like to nag, but was missing an occasional post from you.

What did they do for your Dad regarding the clot? That's super scary, these tight seats on the airlines and the time spent sitting can be a problem for many people.

Hope things are going easy at the pain palace, or did they leave your work for you to catch up?
Old 05-22-2017, 03:17 AM
Virgil Turdblossom

Hey, Calli! They gave him Heparin in the hospital....then switched him to Xarelto at home. Pain palace can't save work....problems get resolved on a continuous basis. I'm on a newfangled smart phone right now....feelin like a one armed watch maker with a crowbar.